Windows 10: I get BSOD while in Word after 30-45 sec. of typing

Discus and support I get BSOD while in Word after 30-45 sec. of typing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting BSOD after only typing in Word for 30-45 seconds. there is never iny draft saved, and if I do save the text, it is in read only mode, so I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karen Brady, May 18, 2018.

1. I get BSOD while in Word after 30-45 sec. of typing

Getting BSOD after only typing in Word for 30-45 seconds. there is never iny draft saved, and if I do save the text, it is in read only mode, so I cant correct or add to it.

:)

Karen Brady, May 18, 2018
  2. cndinks Win User

6210 Navigator drops bluetooth headset after 30 secs

I have a 6210 navigator that pairs and connects just fine with a bluetooth headset, but after 30 secs it disconnects. I can reconnect, but again only lasts for 30 seconds. I tried 3 different headsets, so I know it must be a phone problem.

Any ideas?

cndinks, May 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 system 'hangs' for 15-30 secs after clicking on a programme icon.

Many thanks for those suggestions, Nyima.

I have followed through with all four methods, firstly immediately after your reply and then again after I had recently downloaded a Windows 10 update, but to no avail.

The problem remains and seems especially acute when using Outlook 2010. When for example opening an email or typing a word it can take 30 seconds before anything happens . There is silence, the screen greys out, the little blue timer ring spins around and
    then between 20 and 30 secs later I hear the drive clicking and the required action is completed. Something is delaying the desired outcome.

Is it possible that this phenomenon is to do with 'Indexing' or 'SVCHost' activity both of which I believe can use a lot of memory and slow things down?

Not being defeatist, but I don't think there is any easy way for me to backtrack to Windows 8 Professional is there?

Regards.

William923, May 20, 2018
Thema:

I get BSOD while in Word after 30-45 sec. of typing

1. I get BSOD while in Word after 30-45 sec. of typing - Similar Threads - BSOD while Word

2. Wifi dissapears 30 sec after opening a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi dissapears 30 sec after opening a game: When i open a game such as roblox, league or any other game my wifi adapter stop working the wifi option dissapears and only the airplane mode is shown up. The wifi works sometimes when im browsing sometimes dissapears too but always 100% dissapears after opening a game.Also...
  3. Wifi dissapears 30 sec after opening a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi dissapears 30 sec after opening a game: When i open a game such as roblox, league or any other game my wifi adapter stop working the wifi option dissapears and only the airplane mode is shown up. The wifi works sometimes when im browsing sometimes dissapears too but always 100% dissapears after opening a game.Also...
  4. Wifi dissapears 30 sec after opening a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Applications freeze for ~30 sec shortly after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications freeze for ~30 sec shortly after startup: Hello,Ive been having an issue with windows 11 now where every time my computer turns on from sleep or hibernate Basically whenever I have to sign in again, I can use my open applications which is mainly chrome for maybe 1-2 minutes, and then they freeze for about 30 seconds....
  6. Applications freeze for ~30 sec shortly after startup

Applications freeze for ~30 sec shortly after startup: Hello,Ive been having an issue with windows 11 now where every time my computer turns on from sleep or hibernate Basically whenever I have to sign in again, I can use my open applications which is mainly chrome for maybe 1-2 minutes, and then they freeze for about 30 seconds....
  7. laptop going to sleep almost after 30 secs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop going to sleep almost after 30 secs: I have windows 11 home edition my device sleeps or we can say goes to lockscreen after 30 seconds or so but the time some times varies to o I have tried contacting support but it didnt help then I saw a post...
  8. laptop going to sleep almost after 30 secs

laptop going to sleep almost after 30 secs: I have windows 11 home edition my device sleeps or we can say goes to lockscreen after 30 seconds or so but the time some times varies to o I have tried contacting support but it didnt help then I saw a post...
  9. SSD 45 secs to boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD 45 secs to boot: Okay i have a lenovo y520 with a 500 Gb SSD and a 1Tb HDD. The windows is obviously on the SSD. Before the time to boot was really low like 10 - 12 secs but now i need to wait 45 SECS. I have all drivers updated btw. Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/fbento49...
  10. Multiple types of BSOD after ~30 minutes of gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple types of BSOD after ~30 minutes of gaming: Hello everyone! First of all, thanks for helping me out, would be nice if the problem can be solved after about 2 months of dealing with a BSOD every day. It happened, more on this later, only once a day and the BSOD was not 1080p which made me think of a GPU driver...