Windows 10: I get bunch of background noises when I record!

Discus and support I get bunch of background noises when I record! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem that whenever I record there is a lot of background sound and I cant fix it. I tried the trick by going into the enhancement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RishitJoshi, Nov 18, 2020.

1. I get bunch of background noises when I record!

Hello,
    I have a problem that whenever I record there is a lot of background sound and I cant fix it. I tried the trick by going into the enhancement tab in the recording section in the sound control panel but the enhancement doesn't show up. I even tried to download Realtech 64bit vista audio driver but no results. Please help me.
    [There is no problem with my microphone as it works fine on other devices.]

:)

RishitJoshi, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Lynn 424 Win User

Voice Recorder

I have a new Ibuypower Desktop with Windows 10 and preinstalled with Voice recorder. Playing an listening to the recordings, there is always a noise or static on the background. I had a new Snowball Blue Microphone. I thought the Snowball was making
    the noise so I bought another speaker but sill having the noise in the background. Any suggestion?

Lynn

Lynn 424, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

4. Ryan Fra Win User

I get bunch of background noises when I record!

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

I get bunch of background noises when I record!

1. I get bunch of background noises when I record! - Similar Threads - bunch background noises

2. Background noise getting filtered out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background noise getting filtered out: I have an HP laptop with Windows 11. When my daughter participates in her music lessons over Zoom using my laptop, it filters out the sound of her guitar so her music teacher can hear her sing but no guitar sound. When I participate in Zoom meetings, anyone else in the room...
  3. Background noise getting filtered out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background noise getting filtered out: I have an HP laptop with Windows 11. When my daughter participates in her music lessons over Zoom using my laptop, it filters out the sound of her guitar so her music teacher can hear her sing but no guitar sound. When I participate in Zoom meetings, anyone else in the room...
  4. Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?: I am running windows 7 64 bit and I am using moviemaker and, to be totally frank I am a long way from being competent. My questions is can Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise? For example people talking in the background or work noises in the background...
  5. Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?: I am running windows 7 64 bit and I am using moviemaker and, to be totally frank I am a long way from being competent. My questions is can Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise? For example people talking in the background or work noises in the background...
  6. When I record with gamebar I get static

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I record with gamebar I get static: When i record videos with gamebar on windows 10 the video has static that wasn’t their when i recorded i know its not my microphone because it works on other programs and i’ve updated my driver and it doesnt help looking back the first video to have this problem was recorded...
  7. Can't get rid of background noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get rid of background noise: I'm trying to get rid of background noise in my headset but I don't see Beam Forming, AEC, Keystroke Suppression, etc in the enhancements tab. I only have disable, personal call, and conference call. My audio drivers are up-to-date too, so I'm not sure whats wrong....
  8. background noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    background noise: Hello, Why there is a background noise when I am taking movie. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-noise/ef5bacaf-5de3-4666-bf21-d2232f2dceb0
  9. Computer noise when recording

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer noise when recording: Hi Everyone, Running Win 10 on a Surface pro 4. When I'm recording via voice recorder with the inbuilt mic, or using Audacity, I'm getting a lot of crackling noises. Have adjusted recording volumes, looked at various solutions, but nothing works. Has anyone else...
  10. Background noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Background noise: Hi, gang, here's my new problem. I'm getting what sounds like background music from my speakers even when I'm not online. I tried the troubleshooter on the sound, but it didn't help. any ideas what needs to be done? 42191