Windows 10: I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my...

Discus and support I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my Microsort account by way of a browser with no problem... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KentKrepps, Mar 2, 2021.

1. I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my...

I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my Microsort account by way of a browser with no problem

:)

KentKrepps, Mar 2, 2021

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 2, 2021
  4. I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my...

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my...

1. I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my... - Similar Threads - error code 0x00704cf

2. I can sign in on microsoft website with no problems. The problem is that when I try to sign...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can sign in on microsoft website with no problems. The problem is that when I try to sign...: with code 0x800704cf, that is what happens mostly but sometimes it just says my account doesnt exist but when i hit create a new one it says my email is aleady linked to an account and it just repeats. or it will just say that there was an error. It only started happening...
  3. I can sign in on microsoft website with no problems. The problem is that when I try to sign...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can sign in on microsoft website with no problems. The problem is that when I try to sign...: with code 0x800704cf, that is what happens mostly but sometimes it just says my account doesnt exist but when i hit create a new one it says my email is aleady linked to an account and it just repeats. or it will just say that there was an error. It only started happening...
  4. I can sign in on microsoft website with no problems. The problem is that when I try to sign...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I sign into my Microsoft Store without automatically signing into Windows

Can I sign into my Microsoft Store without automatically signing into Windows: I want to sign into the Microsoft Store so I can install Minecraft, but I do not want my local account to be linked to this account.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-into-my-microsoft-store-without/49a9227b-6769-4304-9688-c29c3bcfc85c
  6. Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in

Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in: I keep trying to download apps in the Microsoft Store, but when I submit my information to sign in, it just loads forever instead of signing me in....
  7. Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in: I keep trying to download apps in the Microsoft Store, but when I submit my information to sign in, it just loads forever instead of signing me in....
  8. Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in

9. Error when trying to sign in Microsoft Store

Error when trying to sign in Microsoft Store: I get an error message "Something went wrong” and a code: 0x801901f4 when trying to get to Microsoft Store. I haven’t changed anything in my system. Before everything was working fine. Can you help me?...
  10. Error when I sign into app store

Error when I sign into app store: I am trying to get new wallpaper and I choose what I want and it tells me to log in. I enter my email and password and get this message "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later" This has been going on all morning....