Windows 10: I get hypercizor error on new windows, can somwone please help?

Discus and support I get hypercizor error on new windows, can somwone please help? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My PC started crashing randomly a while ago. I thought it was since i installed docker or some other programming tool. So i decided to try to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tobias Vinblad0013, Apr 13, 2024.

1. I get hypercizor error on new windows, can somwone please help?

Hi,My PC started crashing randomly a while ago. I thought it was since i installed docker or some other programming tool. So i decided to try to fix this but it dint go well so i formated my ssd and reinstalled windwos. But after doing this i still get bluescreen. I dont know whats causing this since it seemingly happens ramdomly.Here are the error that i have got since i reinstalled windwosI get hypercizor error on new windows, can somwone please help? :Driver Irql not less or equal Driver overran stack bufferClock Watchdog TimeoutHypervisor errorAlos these are the errors i got before including the once abow:Kernel Security Check FailureKmode exceptio

:)

Tobias Vinblad0013, Apr 13, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2024
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 13, 2024
  4. I get hypercizor error on new windows, can somwone please help?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

I get hypercizor error on new windows, can somwone please help?

1. I get hypercizor error on new windows, can somwone please help? - Similar Threads - hypercizor error somwone

2. I get hypercizor error on new windows, can somwone please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get hypercizor error on new windows, can somwone please help?: Hi,My PC started crashing randomly a while ago. I thought it was since i installed docker or some other programming tool. So i decided to try to fix this but it dint go well so i formated my ssd and reinstalled windwos. But after doing this i still get bluescreen. I dont know...
  3. hi there, can i please get some help with crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hi there, can i please get some help with crashing: Computer freezes, then crashes, and I am shown a BIOS screen upon reboot that the cpu was over temp. But, cpu was not over temp. I am watching and logging cpu temp always, and it never went over 75 ish. Event viewer says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  4. PLEASE HELP!!!! why do I get this error?

PLEASE HELP!!!! why do I get this error?: I disable iCloud so it would stop loading files while i was attempting to run this command. i disabled iCloud and now it cant be found to delete the link. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> rmdir "C:\Users\Administrator\iCloudDrive" "E:\iCloudDrive" Remove-Item : A positional...
  5. I'm getting an error please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm getting an error please help: My laptop keeps going into recovery mode showing this srttrail.txt error. Chkdak takes 12hour, and srttrailtxt file doesn't show that's the cause of the error. Please help submitted by /u/gastro_destiny [link] [comments]...
  6. Getting Desktop on new Tablet - help please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Desktop on new Tablet - help please!: Hi I have a new Windows 10 tablet and having problems. My old tablet was set up perfectly so that when switched on the desktop (just like my main laptop) appeared instantly with the blue Windows background and all my icons. I set up my new tablet exactly the same going into...
  7. I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help!

I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help!: Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen above. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and was told to do something in the browser security area to fix this issue. It did fix the issue....for a while and now its back. Thanks in...
  8. Can I get some help please?

Can I get some help please?: For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and blames me. It is not fair at all. Many different versions on many different computers and all have problems after problems. My biggest...
  9. Can I get some help please?

Can I get some help please?: For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and blames me. It is not fair at all. Many different versions on many different computers and all have problems after problems. My biggest...
  10. Getting Errors - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Errors - Please Help: I was having issues with my desktop. I ran a diagnostics through powerfcg.exe and found this. Let me know what you guys think I should do: Energy efficiency problems were found. 2 Errors 5 Warnings 26 Informational See below for more details: Power Efficiency...