Windows 10: i get kmode exception not handled tcpip.sys after i wake from sleep

Discus and support i get kmode exception not handled tcpip.sys after i wake from sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2K7nXsaQvXkgLxr6r6wRXO_eHk?e=fEtT0j here is the link to my dmp files and sys info. i have ran mem test and verifier with positive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by markt4201, Jun 29, 2020.

1. markt4201 Win User

i get kmode exception not handled tcpip.sys after i wake from sleep

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av2K7nXsaQvXkgLxr6r6wRXO_eHk?e=fEtT0j here is the link to my dmp files and sys info. i have ran mem test and verifier with positive results. when i wake from sleep mode i get blue screen with that error, then it restarts and im fine. wake on lan is off in my bios. thanks.

:)

markt4201, Jun 29, 2020
  2. pcrmc1 Win User

KMODE Exception Not Handled

I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. I have been having problems lately with the computer restarting in the middle of what I'm doing and it says "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (tcpip.sys). I haven't found this specific problem in the community yet, so does
    anyone have an idea on how to fix this? I don't want to be doing something important and have the computer restart and lose everything I'm doing.

pcrmc1, Jun 29, 2020
  3. I am getting error 'KMODE exception not handled"

Hi Meher,

This blue screen error or KMODE Exception Not Handled error could be a driver file issue. We suggest you refer to this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Follow the steps and prompts in this article to see if this will help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Jun 29, 2020
  4. i get kmode exception not handled tcpip.sys after i wake from sleep

stopcode: kmode exception not handled

The problem occurred after installed insider.

Stopcode: kmode exception not handled

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

wannaratmankong, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

i get kmode exception not handled tcpip.sys after i wake from sleep

1. i get kmode exception not handled tcpip.sys after i wake from sleep - Similar Threads - kmode exception handled

2. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Been dealing with this issue for awhile....getting the blue screen. Tried to troubleshoot program - took 18 days and got 99% complete before it locked up. Computer locks up at the start up screen - them shows blue screen. No devices plugged into the computer. Any...
  3. Kmode Exception Not Handled

Kmode Exception Not Handled: Hi, When I turned on my PC after a power outage, it says Kmode exception not handled, and I cannot go into Windows at all. It's just the bsod, and then it looped back to restarting windows and then back to the bsod again and again. I reset the PC to factory setting because...
  4. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kmode exception not handled: My desktop just randomly started rebooting and saying said kmode code, ive completly reset the pc and the code still boots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmode-exception-not-handled/445a391d-fe07-4121-82a3-2106a1b80eaa
  5. kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    kmode exception not handled: I was playing a game when my pc crashed and gave me the error “kmode exception not handled”. It gave me the collecting error data message but it just stayed at 0% so I reset my pc. When I try to reset my pc it gives me the same error within 4 seconds of it being on and I...
  6. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I was using my computer when it blue screened and it said Stop Code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and it kept happening again and again, after turning on my pc after 3 hours of not using it started blue screening a bit after loading up...
  7. Kmode exception not handled

Kmode exception not handled: I was playing terraria then out of nowhere my pc blue screens so i restart and find myself in a blue screen loop so i go to the command prompt to sfc but i need my password i tried everything i have used i even reset it but that wont work any way to resolve this so i can get...
  8. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, I got the KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Blue Screen but no more information than that. Most articled i have read say there should be more information on the blue screen but there is not. I had not turned on this computer for about three weeks since I was not in that...
  9. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLE

in Windows 10 Customization
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLE: Guys, please help me out, the problem pop out today....i dont know what to do now...:- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmode-exception-not-handle/c387f1f3-b3b8-4c63-94f1-596549309b5e
  10. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: What failed: NETwsw01.sys. This is the second time I've received this in the past week. I have no idea what to do. Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmode-exception-not-handled/c8235aab-00ab-49c7-a2f7-aa333bf3be31