Windows 10: I get loading icon everything I click in OneDrive.

Discus and support I get loading icon everything I click in OneDrive. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/srrahman [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/srrahman, Apr 8, 2020.

1. I get loading icon everything I click in OneDrive.

/u/srrahman, Apr 8, 2020

2. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

I get loading icon everything I click in OneDrive. ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 8, 2020
  3. OneDrive Icon

Thank you for your response. To move the OneDrive icon, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start button, then select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • On Perosonalization, click Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off Microsoft OneDrive.
    We will wait for the outcome.

Marielle Cas, Apr 8, 2020
  4. I get loading icon everything I click in OneDrive.

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

I get loading icon everything I click in OneDrive.

1. I get loading icon everything I click in OneDrive. - Similar Threads - loading icon everything

2. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens: OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, - Microsoft CommunityI have this same problem and what you have suggested doesnt work. One thing to note is that when I try to re-install from the link you sent it wont let me as say can only have 32 bit...
  3. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens: OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, - Microsoft CommunityI have this same problem and what you have suggested doesnt work. One thing to note is that when I try to re-install from the link you sent it wont let me as say can only have 32 bit...
  4. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens.: OneDrive icon on taskbar shows "Not signed in" cloud icon shows with a line across it. When I click on the icon, the following window opens, asking me to sign in. But when I click to sign in, the window closes, and nothing happens. It doesn't let me sign in....
  5. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens.: OneDrive icon on taskbar shows "Not signed in" cloud icon shows with a line across it. When I click on the icon, the following window opens, asking me to sign in. But when I click to sign in, the window closes, and nothing happens. It doesn't let me sign in....
  6. Mouse is highlighting everything when I click

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse is highlighting everything when I click: [ATTACH]Some users are complaining that their mouse cursor highlights everything when they click. According to them, this issue is not associated with a particular application. When they work in Microsoft Word or in another similar application, their mouse cursor keeps...
  7. How do I get rid of annoying black rectangle surrounding everything i click?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of annoying black rectangle surrounding everything i click?: [ATTACH] Today this black box started appearing around everything I click, here's an example: how do i get rid of this? submitted by /u/ImPaulPCG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtckrw/how_do_i_get_rid_of_annoying_black_rectangle/
  8. Everything I open gets suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything I open gets suspended: Whenever I open something, it gets suspended in task manager. I can't sign out, because if I do, it gets forever stuck on a loading screen. Same with shutting it down. I can't open Roblox without it making Firefox unresponsive completely until I end task on it, and after a...
  9. Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon: Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-option-missing-when-i-right-click/e61eff04-a7e4-4c12-9c49-5c5e8769f070
  10. Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load.: Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-clicking-on-the-help-icon-it/4ad013f6-3df8-49b4-8612-b510916d4e6d