Windows 10: I get notifications about WD Updates that are available. The notifications say click here...

Discus and support I get notifications about WD Updates that are available. The notifications say click here... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; See the question! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-notifications-about-wd-updates-that-are/63caf7b7-55bd-4e33-87a4-0dea985bb1b8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by youth truth, Jul 4, 2020.

1. I get notifications about WD Updates that are available. The notifications say click here...

See the question!

:)

youth truth, Jul 4, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Reefer86 Win User
    Getting Email Notification When I Shouldn't

infact if you look at your subscribed threads, on the left there is a coloum!? that says notification.
    This show you the type of notification that you will receive when a thread that you have subscribed to updates. The new one you have subscribed to should now say 'none' or if they are set up to send you an email they will say 'instant'
    Remember to press view all at the bottom also, on the subscribed threads, im subscribed to about 150 lol, but they are dead threads so i dont get emails from them.

Reefer86, Jul 4, 2020
  4. I get notifications about WD Updates that are available. The notifications say click here...

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

I get notifications about WD Updates that are available. The notifications say click here...

1. I get notifications about WD Updates that are available. The notifications say click here... - Similar Threads - notifications Updates are

2. Why does Java not update when I click the notification that an update is available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Java not update when I click the notification that an update is available: In Windows 10, and now in Windows 11, I occassionally get a notification that there is a Java update available. For any other software on my laptop, if I get this type of notification, I click that message and the installation of the update begins. But, with Java, I click the...
  3. Why does Java not update when I click the notification that an update is available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Java not update when I click the notification that an update is available: In Windows 10, and now in Windows 11, I occassionally get a notification that there is a Java update available. For any other software on my laptop, if I get this type of notification, I click that message and the installation of the update begins. But, with Java, I click the...
  4. WIN10 Notifications of Available Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN10 Notifications of Available Updates: Why isn't a notification given when WIN10 by itself has identified that a system update is available? NOTE: I have not disabled any notification choices that would preclude that....
  5. Stop notification about notifications!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop notification about notifications!: So, a new irony from Microsoft Windows latest version 10 is arriving in Notifications. From time to time, there is a new notification at the task bar which informs us that Notifications are to remain quiet: "Your notifications will remain quiet here in Action Center while...
  6. notifications not working from here

in Windows 10 Customization
    notifications not working from here: [ATTACH] No email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/notifications-not-working-from-here/b230a8ef-d0bd-4e9d-a624-9f590f863845
  7. "Click here to continue" just deletes the notification

"Click here to continue" just deletes the notification: Using Windows 10. Whenever a new notification of an update shows up on the right side of the screen and carries with it advice to "click here to continue", clicking there does nothing more than delete the notification. I would have thought that it would initiate the update....
  8. No notification that 1803 is available

No notification that 1803 is available: Hello, Why I dont get a notification that 1803 is available and ready to install for my system? But when I click on "search for updates" 1803 is shown an the update process is starting. Automatic Windows Updates is activated. Nothing is blocked. All other Windows Updates...
  9. WD notification icon + WD User Interface ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WD notification icon + WD User Interface ?: I am using Windows Defender. In task manager, I see both of these processes running. the two of them are also in startup. Is this normal? can and should I disable one of them in startup? 62204
  10. notification about updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    notification about updates: hi In windows 7 you've got a message when there are new update are installed. Where can i see it in windows 10 25751