Windows 10: I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging.

Discus and support I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarsBlizard, Apr 20, 2021.

1. I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging.

I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging.

:)

LarsBlizard, Apr 20, 2021

2. Microsoft phone apps have vanished including settings and phone info

Hello Lora,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your mobile apps vanished, including settings and phone info, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version currently running on your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Apr 20, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    People app is right to left

Hello Mohamed,

For us to better assist you and provide you with the appropriate resolution, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the current version of your Windows 10? To check, type winver on
      Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • Were there any changes done on your computer prior to this happening?
    • Have you installed all the latest updates for Windows?

In the meantime, you may try to perform a reset on your People app. Here are the steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Apps.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Scroll down and click on People.
    • Go to Advanced options and click on the Reset button.

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Apr 20, 2021
  4. I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging.

How to find People app in Windows 10.

Hi Long,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you not able to find People app on your PC?

Method 1:

Step 1:Check if People app tile is showing on the Start menu
    by pressing Start key on keyboard

Step 2: If it is not displayed, then I suggest you to check using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and type People.
    • Select the top most search result.

Step 3: You can also check in All settings from start menu by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and click on All settings option from the bottom left corner of the window.
    • Check if People app is listed under alphabet P.

Method 2: If you do not find it in PC, you can download
    People app
    from the Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Windows Store.
    • Select the top most search result.
    • Type People in the search and download the
      People
      app.

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging.

1. I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging. - Similar Threads - answer question vanish

2. Billing No one can answer question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing No one can answer question: Why cant I talk to a person? This is stupid not to be able to talk to a human. It has to do with billing you sure dont hesitate to take money from my account. But cant talk on the phone ....;...
  3. Billing No one can answer question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billing No one can answer question: Why cant I talk to a person? This is stupid not to be able to talk to a human. It has to do with billing you sure dont hesitate to take money from my account. But cant talk on the phone ....;...
  4. I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions: I'm trying to update financial information for barclays credit card ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-update-financial-information-by/7abd780f-9144-4230-a672-6222bb748608
  5. I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions: I'm trying to update financial information for barclays credit card ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-update-financial-information-by/7abd780f-9144-4230-a672-6222bb748608
  6. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  7. why do people give canned answers then leave me hanging.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why do people give canned answers then leave me hanging.: help help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-people-give-canned-answers-then-leave-me/d8d86e5f-ea63-4af4-931b-5986009eade8
  8. Still waiting to get my question answered!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still waiting to get my question answered!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-windows-10-pro-on-a-previous/a1119fe7-db80-41fc-b5fb-7d835835c2b3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-waiting-to-get-my-question-answered/65e0c0af-a427-4016-961a-ce023919fdac
  9. my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one.......

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one.......: open a photo in windows "photos"... click the next arrow... doesn't go to any photo in particular..... just random.... ****. Please view my other unanswered questions....
  10. How to stop getting answers to a question

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop getting answers to a question: A long time ago, I asked this forum how to stop getting a password request on my laptop at startup. That question has been answered a million times. I want these answers to stop! But I don't know how to track down my original question so I can kill it. How can I stop people...