Windows 10: I get PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: hardlock.sys

Discus and support I get PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: hardlock.sys in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a hardlock USB key that allows me to access software to create sock programs from LONATI. Each time I try to install the SENTINAL program for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BruceReed421, Jun 29, 2020.

1. I get PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: hardlock.sys

I have a hardlock USB key that allows me to access software to create sock programs from LONATI.

Each time I try to install the SENTINAL program for its use, I get the message above.

This began with the May 2020 Win10 Update. Three weeks ago. Since that time:

I have had my computer to BestBuy Geek Squad twice, they went back to a system restore, but it did not help!

I have spent 6 and 1/2 hours with two DELL techs. The first one updated all my drivers and it did not help, 5 hours.

He finally asked me to get my files off the computer to do a factory reset. It locked up during the process.

The second DELL tech helped me load the boot on a SanDisk USB thumb drive using another computer and we reset the computer.

I put the hardlock key in and FINALLY it was recognized. Then while loading the software for the hardlock key...

The error HAPPENED A G A I N!

I would like a tech from your company to contact me and via chat or screen share, PLEASE FIX my computer.

I have 50 customers that are probably going to go through this in the next few weeks, so I need a solution that I can share.

Please, please, please help me! This Update is WORSE than the Corona Virus at this point!

I have been without use of my computer for too long.

I look forward to your solution.I get PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: hardlock.sys [​IMG]

:)

BruceReed421, Jun 29, 2020

2. page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

i have same issue "page fault in nonpaged areas win 10" and after that i have discussed with our senior developers but i can't get any proper solutions.

Then i have researched this error on google and found
    http://www.thecrazythinkers.com/how-to-fix-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/
    and following the detail steps and solved my error.

kirtigohil, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area latest build 1903

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area Page Fault In Nonpaged Area error when updating 1903 to latest build. I've tried everything to get it to work but it still fails and blue screens, any help is welcome or shall I just wait until the new November build?

MatthewUffindell, Jun 29, 2020
  4. RPG17A Win User

I get PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: hardlock.sys

RPG17A, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

I get PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: hardlock.sys

1. I get PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: hardlock.sys - Similar Threads - PAGE FAULT NONPAGED

2. Page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page fault in nonpaged area: Whenever i connect to the internet, my cpu usage seems to shoot up and soon enough I'll get that bsod windows error, what could this be about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/32f46d90-8602-43aa-b9af-71eeaba685cd
  3. Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Fault in Nonpaged Area: Every time I try to launch a video call on Discord my computer crashes with the Page Fault in Nonpaged Area. This happens when using select other video websites Gathertown?, but for programs like Zoom or facebook messenger video calls I have no problem. Audio calls over...
  4. page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page fault in nonpaged area: Buenas, desde que inicie a hacer stream con el studio de twitch sucede que termina la partida de lol y salta el error page fault in nonpaged area y se reinicia, necesito saber que puedo hacer desde ya, muchas gracias......
  5. Blue Screen error: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area / what failed Netwt06.sys

Blue Screen error: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area / what failed Netwt06.sys: Please help. I rebooted entire system and it still randomly closes. Please see mini dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhcvQJjSmWt-qBN-H0p3AjLTe55n?e=oPkflD...
  6. Page Fault in Nonpaged area

Page Fault in Nonpaged area: Please help. Why my laptop usually become page fault in nonpaged area when i plugged in the charger??.sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/f0b72ad8-d2cc-4361-a61a-00f87638560e
  7. page fault in nonpage area

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    page fault in nonpage area: RUNTIME ERROR 203 AT O7E75660 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpage-area/2cdd7aeb-7a94-4bae-a49c-2507919844be
  8. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area continous error, What Failed: Netwtw06.sys

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area continous error, What Failed: Netwtw06.sys: It says that the Netwtw06.sys is an intel wireless network card driver issue but I have an Asus network card. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-continous-error-what/3eaf6d51-ee1e-42a0-af89-211f3de45c1d
  9. BSOD netwtw06.sys - page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD netwtw06.sys - page fault in nonpaged area: Help! I am randomly getting the blue screen of death with the following error message: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Netwtw06.sys It doesn't seem to be one particular event that causes this to happen, it feels random on my end. I have researched...
  10. BSOD Netwtw06.sys failed page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD Netwtw06.sys failed page fault in nonpaged area: Hello! I needed some help as I don't know what to do anymore with this constant crash, sometimes it occurs every 15min and others it won't crash for days. I've been skimming threads and other fixes for weeks and have yet to find a permanent solution. Methods I attempted to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fage fault in nonpaged hardlock.sys hardware key

2. stop code page fault in pdf solution nonpaged area what failed hardlock.sys

3. page fault in non paged area hardlock.sys

4. page fault in not paged area failed hardlock.sys,
  5. hardlock.sys computer wont boot