Windows 10: I get SSL errors on google chrome, steam, discord, internet explorer, and edge

Discus and support I get SSL errors on google chrome, steam, discord, internet explorer, and edge in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This has been happening for about 2 days and I have no idea why can someone please help. It sometimes fixes for about 10 minutes after I restart my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Itzcheapluck, Oct 19, 2020.

1. I get SSL errors on google chrome, steam, discord, internet explorer, and edge

This has been happening for about 2 days and I have no idea why can someone please help. It sometimes fixes for about 10 minutes after I restart my PC.

submitted by /u/Itzcheapluck
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Itzcheapluck, Oct 19, 2020

2. Google Chrome SSL protocol problem

Hello Justin,

We understand your requirement in this regard. Let us know few things to analyze the issue.

• What is the exact error message you're getting?
    • Is this issue specific to Google Chrome?
    • Did you try using different Web browser? Like Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    Give us above details to guide you accordingly.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Google Chrome &Steam Community Errors

Recently I have been unable to use Chrome or the Steam community, both for updates and for workshop stuff. For Chrome I would get a supposed DNS error, saying I wasn't connected to the internet, and with Steam I get the error code (-105), also saying I am
    not connected to the internet. The Chrome installer also displays an internet connection error. Microsoft Edge works fine, and so do all the standard Windows 10 apps that require internet.

JedidiahRose, Oct 19, 2020
  4. I get SSL errors on google chrome, steam, discord, internet explorer, and edge

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

I get SSL errors on google chrome, steam, discord, internet explorer, and edge

1. I get SSL errors on google chrome, steam, discord, internet explorer, and edge - Similar Threads - SSL errors google

2. How to make steam look like discord and google?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make steam look like discord and google?: [IMG] All these apps are on my taskbar(except for the last) and when open the only one who appears two icons is steam, is there someway to change this? submitted by /u/le23sinh0 [link] [comments]...
  3. Internet only working on google + YouTube but not on desktop apps e.g Spotify, Steam, Discord

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet only working on google + YouTube but not on desktop apps e.g Spotify, Steam, Discord: Hey guys, A couple days ago, I used my pc during the day and got on again later, and to my surprise, nothing was working except google chrome’s youtube + google. I’m currently on an ethernet connection but I also have a wifi card in my Windows 10 PC but switching to wifi...
  4. I can't get to use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome...error: image_invalid_image_hash

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't get to use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome...error: image_invalid_image_hash: Can I get the step by step to fix this please? It is urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-to-use-microsoft-edge-or-google/c61c51ca-e760-4e26-9118-d544b61a440f
  5. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  6. Windows 10 - All of my browsers etc. Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - All of my browsers etc. Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome...: I also tried to scan for viruses with the Virus and Threat Protection app, but everything I did doesn't work. Did my PC get a virus or something weird? Please help. Thank you....
  7. Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer: Hi, I uninstalled google chrome due to various reasons and tried installing it again through Edge or Internet Explorer. But every time I try to install it says file contained virus and it delete's it. So is there any other way I can install Google Chrome. Please Help me....
  8. How do I enable SSL and TLS options in Edge and Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I enable SSL and TLS options in Edge and Chrome?: When I go to certain websites, I get a message from the websites that says my browser is not secure. It recommends enabling SSL and TLS options or updating my browser. Both my Edge and Chrome browsers are up to date. I do not see any such setting in either of them. I do not...
  9. Google Chrome and Steam won't go online

Google Chrome and Steam won't go online: Hello there. Last night, I installed Windows 10 to my previously Windows 8.1 laptop. However, I have a problem: Google Chrome and Steam cannot go into online mode. Google Chrome gives me this message whenever I try to visit a webpage: This webpage is not available...
  10. Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer: Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer as World’s Top Browser New data shows that IE is losing users very fast [img] The latest set of browser market share figures provided by Net Applications indicate that Microsoft’s strategy of replacing Internet...