Windows 10: i get the blue screen on my lenova laptop on power down

Discus and support i get the blue screen on my lenova laptop on power down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i get the blue screen when i power off my lenova laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KeithGidarie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. i get the blue screen on my lenova laptop on power down

i get the blue screen when i power off my lenova laptop

:)

KeithGidarie, Jul 15, 2020
  2. yourdavid Win User

LENOVA LAPTOP BLACK SCREEN

hen i bootup my lenova laptop the screen is black please help,

yourdavid, Jul 15, 2020
  3. My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 and now it's been stuck on the blue shutting down screen for days. Help.

Hi,

As per the screen shot that you have send, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 15, 2020
  4. i get the blue screen on my lenova laptop on power down

Lenova G400s laptop-Plugged in and not Charging- Issues reg.

I have a Lenova G400s Laptop. While charging my laptop shown "Plugged in and not Charging" I gone through the web and I tried the following steps i found in net

Please try below steps and check if it helps.

• Disconnect AC adapter.
    • Remove battery.
    • Connect AC Adapter.
    • Power on the laptop.
    • Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Under the Batteries category, right-click all instances of
      Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery , and select
      Uninstall.
    • Shutdown.
    • Disconnect AC adapter.
    • Insert battery.
    • Connect AC adapter.
    • Power on the laptop.
    • still the problem not solve, it shows "plugged in and not Charging".. Pl guide me to solve the issues

BalusamyArumugam, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

i get the blue screen on my lenova laptop on power down

1. i get the blue screen on my lenova laptop on power down - Similar Threads - blue screen lenova

2. my dell laptop is getting a blue screen error and the error is driver power state failure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my dell laptop is getting a blue screen error and the error is driver power state failure...: <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  3. my dell laptop is getting a blue screen error and the error is driver power state failure...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my dell laptop is getting a blue screen error and the error is driver power state failure...: <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  4. my dell laptop is getting a blue screen error and the error is driver power state failure...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop keeps getting Blue Screen

My laptop keeps getting Blue Screen: Hi, why my laptop always keeps getting the blue screen error. BlueScreenViewer always point to ntoskrnl.exe+3f6cf0.Even though I've removed and reinstalled the windows 10 but after few hours, I getting back the blue screen.Does it probably the hardware issue?What should I do...
  6. My laptop is on the blue screen of death and there are files on it that I need to get is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is on the blue screen of death and there are files on it that I need to get is...: I don’t really care if the laptop can’t be fixed all I need to do is get these files submitted by /u/Adventurous_Quality7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpaxha/my_laptop_is_on_the_blue_screen_of_death_and/
  7. How do i get rid of the blue screen in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of the blue screen in my laptop: Can someone please help me, so i downloaded a software it looks safe but when i runned it, nothing popped up then i realized it was a scam! my screen turned blue with a sad face in it, please help!...
  8. I Always get blue screen everytime i reboot/shut down my laptop, please someone help

I Always get blue screen everytime i reboot/shut down my laptop, please someone help: and my laptop get few sec black screen when i turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-always-get-blue-screen-everytime-i-rebootshut/3c04e223-7cdd-4155-9ae5-8d46c5235dbe
  9. I have my laptop set to shut down at 5% battery power but let's it get down to 1%

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have my laptop set to shut down at 5% battery power but let's it get down to 1%: I set it in the power settings for it to shut down on low battery at 5% but it isn't working and it shuts down at 1%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-laptop-set-to-shut-down-at-5-battery/7eff12ed-d2e8-4a57-8c0e-255f74bf02d6
  10. getting my lenova laptop to connect to my zyxel router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting my lenova laptop to connect to my zyxel router: hi has anybody got any idea how to connect my lenova to my zyxel router. am looking for the security key so I can connect but cannot access it. can anybody help. its my first laptop that I bought this Christmas. thank you....