Windows 10: I get the error "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft...

Discus and support I get the error "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would really like to play cross platform with friends, but I get this message. Is it an error on my end or did they actually run out of codes, it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ollyjondro, Mar 31, 2020.

1. I get the error "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft...

I would really like to play cross platform with friends, but I get this message. Is it an error on my end or did they actually run out of codes, it's just software so im not sure how they would run out.

:)

ollyjondro, Mar 31, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 code not generating

I am having a problem with claiming my gift code from the mojang website for windows 10 minecraft, whenever I press "Claim my free copy" I get a message saying "error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't
    worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" I have been a java edition player since 2013, and I really want to play minecraft through cross play with my friends on xbox, does anyone know a way to fix this issue?

pitchfighting, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Mojang out of minecraft windows 10 codes from purchasing java edition early

I have been getting this error message for over 2 weeks now:

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

I contacted Minecraft's Help over a week ago now and have recieved no response.

Has anyone else recieved a reply from Minecraft Help?

Thanks

Mightye777, Mar 31, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

I get the error "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft...

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

I get the error "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft...

1. I get the error "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft... - Similar Threads - error Error looks

2. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...
  3. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...
  4. Error Codes and the like

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error Codes and the like: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code:141 LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Maxwell_3D Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040 submitted by /u/Alexwillows24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lgk6bd/error_codes_and_the_like/
  5. Minecraft Gift code not working

Minecraft Gift code not working: I bought a minecraft gift code and came on this website to redeem it but it said Code Not Found Try Reentering it I did but still the same I made sure it was the correct code and it was please help....
  6. Error while trying to redeem a minecraft gift code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error while trying to redeem a minecraft gift code: Hello, Ive bought a gift card to my son Minecraft for Win 10 on his account where in 1 family group. When he tries to enter the gift code the following error appears : Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try...
  7. Gift Code Already claimed Error

Gift Code Already claimed Error: Hello, Purchase for Gifting made on 9th May 2020 Order number 4525032304. The error being shown is that it is showing as already claimed whereas no claims made by the recipient till now. In my purchase order as well, the gift code is being shown as claimed. Kindly assist....
  8. It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10.: I recently learned that because I purchased the Java edition of Minecraft several years ago I was supposed to be able to get a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I also learned that this will no longer be the case after April 20, 2020. When I log into my Mojang account,...
  9. Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10....: I have only 19 more days to claim my free code. Suspicious that they are out of a digital code there shouldn't be a supply issue. Is this is a way to avoid giving me what I already paid for? I see lots of people have had this issue since November. It was supposedly fix in...
  10. Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10: As of March 31, 2020, I am not able to claim my free windows 10 version of Minecraft even though I bought the Java version way back on December 15, 2013. If I could please get help before the redemption process ends on April 20th, that would be great, thanks....