Windows 10: I get the message "Your password will expire in 5 days" on my computer - what is this?

Discus and support I get the message "Your password will expire in 5 days" on my computer - what is this? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I do not have a password to log in, what is this message ? [ATTACH] Bekomme am Pc die Meldung „ Ihr Kennwort läuft in 5 Tagen ab“ was ist das? Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jakub1999, Jun 13, 2020.

1. jakub1999 Win User

I get the message "Your password will expire in 5 days" on my computer - what is this?

I do not have a password to log in, what is this message ?

I get the message "Your password will expire in 5 days" on my computer - what is this? 0_big.jpg

:)

jakub1999, Jun 13, 2020

2. How do I get the remaining days left for the Maximum password age to expire?

User can check the user accounts by doing the steps below:

Open Computer Management by pressing windows key and typing Computer Management.

1. Once your in Computer Management, go to "Local Users and Groups -> Users.

2. On the right side, you see all the user accounts

3. Double click on the account you want to modify

4. Under General tab uncheck "Password never expires"

5. Click Apply then OK

By default, the password will expire after 42 days and the user will need to setup a new password.

Reinald T., Jun 14, 2020
  3. Expired password, but never had any password??

Hello,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information regarding your password expiration issue, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Which particular account are you trying to recover your password from?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to log in? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to effectively assist you.

Lizette Ags, Jun 14, 2020
  4. I get the message "Your password will expire in 5 days" on my computer - what is this?

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

I get the message "Your password will expire in 5 days" on my computer - what is this?

1. I get the message "Your password will expire in 5 days" on my computer - what is this? - Similar Threads - message password expire

2. "password will expire" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "password will expire" message: I have a new Windows 11 desktop. I got a message saying "Your password will expire in 4 days". What password? What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-will-expire-message/1c34fad4-f6dd-443b-bbaf-35b0a0a66e77
  3. "password will expire" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "password will expire" message: I have a new Windows 11 desktop. I got a message saying "Your password will expire in 4 days". What password? What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-will-expire-message/1c34fad4-f6dd-443b-bbaf-35b0a0a66e77
  4. My password has expired and I cannot get in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password has expired and I cannot get in: My password has expired and I can’t remember it and cannot get in, I’ve tried everything from rebooting and advanced options but it takes me to the login screen every time please help...
  5. My password has expired and I cannot get in

My password has expired and I cannot get in: My password has expired and I can’t remember it and cannot get in, I’ve tried everything from rebooting and advanced options but it takes me to the login screen every time please help...
  6. My password expired and I forgot what it was how do I get onto my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password expired and I forgot what it was how do I get onto my computer: Hi, I forgot if I had ever set a password for my desktop but for the last few months after installing windows I haven’t had to put in a password. Out of no where my computer says my password expired and is asking for my password to create a new one. I have no idea what that...
  7. My password expired and I forgot what it was how do I get onto my computer

My password expired and I forgot what it was how do I get onto my computer: Hi, I forgot if I had ever set a password for my desktop but for the last few months after installing windows I haven’t had to put in a password. Out of no where my computer says my password expired and is asking for my password to create a new one. I have no idea what that...
  8. My password expired and I forgot what it was how do I get onto my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. How do I get the remaining days left for the Maximum password age to expire?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get the remaining days left for the Maximum password age to expire?: I need it for monitoring and informing the users their Maximum password age's remaining days. Suppose you have: Date the Group Policy last edited: 1 day ago Maximum password age: 3 days How do get two days remaining?...
  10. Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?: When I logged into my XPASS for windows today the first thing I saw was "Your Membership expiring" Why am I getting this when I am on re-occurring payments I checked my account and confirmed it does show payments as re-occurring with the next payment in 9 days...