Windows 10: i get the page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error randomly doing minor tasks on my brand new laptop!

Discus and support i get the page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error randomly doing minor tasks on my brand new laptop! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My 4 day old asus zenbook was working perfectly fine up until yesterday night. I was typing something into the taskbar when i got the bsod with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevLee_, Aug 13, 2019.

1. KevLee_ Win User

i get the page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error randomly doing minor tasks on my brand new laptop!

My 4 day old asus zenbook was working perfectly fine up until yesterday night. I was typing something into the taskbar when i got the bsod with the error page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. I tried the fixes I could find, but no luck. I got the same crash four times today. Now I'm noticing sudden drops in performance. I intend to do a reset later, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

:)

KevLee_, Aug 13, 2019
  2. JonB_JonB Win User

My brand new Dell Inspiron 5565 is randomly restarting.

You're Not ALONE!!! I have the exact same laptop model with 16GB memory, touch screen, with a 1TB drive. Without warning, the laptop randomly restarts. I went through all these troubleshooting steps with Dell tech support and problem still hasn't been
    resolved. Event Viewer shows the critical issue as a power failure, but the error is to generalized, that it could really be a number of things. The laptop is brand new, no added software or hardware changes/configurations. This is sooooo frustrating.

JonB_JonB, Aug 13, 2019
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 13, 2019
  4. i get the page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error randomly doing minor tasks on my brand new laptop!

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS ERROR, NEW LENOVO FLEX 5, NOT A MONTH OLD. GOING CRAZY

ON WAKE UP OR FRESH START I RANDOMLY GET THIS BLUE SCREEN MESSAGE.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

CettieJansen, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

i get the page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error randomly doing minor tasks on my brand new laptop!

1. i get the page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error randomly doing minor tasks on my brand new laptop! - Similar Threads - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error randomly

2. Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop: Hi I have purchased New Lenovo Laptop, I'm getting Blue Screen Error, so Lenovo Support Guys Format Windows and reinstall it, now i'm facing the same error.Here are the stop code while showing Blue Screen Error:1. NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM2. REFRENCE_BY_POINTER3....
  3. Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop: Hi I have purchased New Lenovo Laptop, I'm getting Blue Screen Error, so Lenovo Support Guys Format Windows and reinstall it, now i'm facing the same error.Here are the stop code while showing Blue Screen Error:1. NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM2. REFRENCE_BY_POINTER3....
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA or VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys Error on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA or VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys Error on new laptop: Nvidia geforce rtx 3060 laptop gpu. BSOD crashes while launching a game whose system requirements are consistent with the laptop. Cooling is on maximum. I tried reinstalling the nvidia video driver, both the newest one and the one that was with the laptop by default....
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA or VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys Error on new laptop

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA or VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys Error on new laptop: Nvidia geforce rtx 3060 laptop gpu. BSOD crashes while launching a game whose system requirements are consistent with the laptop. Cooling is on maximum. I tried reinstalling the nvidia video driver, both the newest one and the one that was with the laptop by default....
  6. Windows 11 crashing randomly on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashing randomly on brand new laptop: Hello,I recently bought an HP Envy x360 AMD Ryzen 7 5700U laptop with Windows 11 and it keeps on randomly crashing when I am in the middle of doing school work. I have tried everything that is recommended for non tech savvy people, calling customer support from the place I...
  7. Windows 11 crashing randomly on brand new laptop

Windows 11 crashing randomly on brand new laptop: Hello,I recently bought an HP Envy x360 AMD Ryzen 7 5700U laptop with Windows 11 and it keeps on randomly crashing when I am in the middle of doing school work. I have tried everything that is recommended for non tech savvy people, calling customer support from the place I...
  8. minor but annoying issues on brand new inspiron 5585

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minor but annoying issues on brand new inspiron 5585: I just received this Dell as a gift for nursing school. I was really excited to have an upgraded laptop, especially from Dell but now I'm just bummed out. -My night light setting doesn't work after trying literally everything timer on, correct time zone, manually turning...
  9. i get the page fault in nonpaged area error randomly doing minor tasks on my brand new laptop!

i get the page fault in nonpaged area error randomly doing minor tasks on my brand new laptop!: My 4 day old asus zenbook was working perfectly fine up until yesterday night. I was typing something into the taskbar when i got the bsod with the error page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. I tried the fixes I could find, but no luck. I got the same crash four times today. Now I'm...
  10. Brand New laptop

Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....