Windows 10: I get the welcome loop screen after logging in and when i try to go into safe mode i get...

Discus and support I get the welcome loop screen after logging in and when i try to go into safe mode i get... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently installed a windows 10 update and not long after i installed it i got a BSOD and then it went back to the login screen and when i logged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PoppyGale, Apr 8, 2020.

1. PoppyGale Win User

I get the welcome loop screen after logging in and when i try to go into safe mode i get...

I recently installed a windows 10 update and not long after i installed it i got a BSOD and then it went back to the login screen and when i logged in it just stayed on a welcome loop and i couldnt get to my desktop. So i looked on youtube and google and it said to go in to safe mode and i tried every way they said to get in to safe mode but each time i got the BSOD blue screen of death so then i tried logging in again and it stayed on the welcome loop. It has been like this for a few weeks. please please tell me how i can fix this! thank you for reading have a good day

:)

PoppyGale, Apr 8, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 8, 2020
  4. I get the welcome loop screen after logging in and when i try to go into safe mode i get...

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

I get the welcome loop screen after logging in and when i try to go into safe mode i get...

1. I get the welcome loop screen after logging in and when i try to go into safe mode i get... - Similar Threads - welcome loop screen

2. I can’t get to safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get to safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try: I can’t get to the safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-to-safe-mode-from-the-blue-screen-no/b2a91276-4155-4eee-9586-97ba070379cc
  3. I can’t get to safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get to safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try: I can’t get to the safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-to-safe-mode-from-the-blue-screen-no/b2a91276-4155-4eee-9586-97ba070379cc
  4. I can’t get to safe mode from the blue screen no matter what I try

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cannot get past the welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot get past the welcome screen: My pc can’t get to the password screen. Every time I get to the welcome screen I press space or click my mouse and it dosent go to the bit where I type my password it just goes white for half a second and goes back to the welcome screen. I’ve tried restarting it and doing a...
  6. Well, I tried anything to stop this. When I try to get into safe mode it says that it has...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Well, I tried anything to stop this. When I try to get into safe mode it says that it has...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lost_hdgaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ite527/well_i_tried_anything_to_stop_this_when_i_try_to/
  7. Pc stuck on welcome screen when i try to log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck on welcome screen when i try to log in: I’ve already tried the startup fix and even restoring my files from a couple days ago (when it still worked) Is there any fix other than reinstalling windows? It wont be too bad i dont have anything very important, it would just take a super long time to redownload everything...
  8. I can’t get past the welcome screen

I can’t get past the welcome screen: When i input my password on my computer’s welcome screen, it acts like it’s been accepted, but suddenly stops and tells me the password is incorrect. The password is CORRECT, but is still not working. I think there is something faulty with the Windows 10 installation, but...
  9. Everytime I turn on my computer I get blue screened and I when I try start up safe mode the...

Everytime I turn on my computer I get blue screened and I when I try start up safe mode the...: So I was just playing World of Warcraft when the game suddenly crashed. I started it up again but then the same thing happened. All of a sudden my PC just crashed all together and when I tried to restart it the start up screen looked all broken then just went black while the...
  10. Stuck on "welcome" screen, can't get in to safe mode either.

Stuck on "welcome" screen, can't get in to safe mode either.: Okay so, I've got this issue with my laptop where I can't log in. It starts up fine, gets to the screen with time and my account picture and name etc, and I can enter my password all fine. After I enter my password the screen just enters some infinite loop with "Welcome" and...