Windows 10: I get these warnings every time I re start windows or open edge browser

Discus and support I get these warnings every time I re start windows or open edge browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulBurkey, Mar 5, 2021.

1. I get these warnings every time I re start windows or open edge browser

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM" Guid="{1B562E86-B7AA-4131-BADC-B6F3A001407E}" EventSourceName="DCOM" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">10016</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-03-05T10:39:36.9212960Z" />
    <EventRecordID>46090</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation ActivityID="{f8d52a57-5435-4931-9297-00f58d6891c7}" />
    <Execution ProcessID="556" ThreadID="2040" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-IEP8CEC</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-1904018690-3953800733-1747444891-1002" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">application-specific</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">Local</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">Activation</Data>
    <Data Name="param4">{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}</Data>
    <Data Name="param5">{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}</Data>
    <Data Name="param6">DESKTOP-IEP8CEC</Data>
    <Data Name="param7">Paul Burkey</Data>
    <Data Name="param8">S-1-5-21-1904018690-3953800733-1747444891-1002</Data>
    <Data Name="param9">LocalHost Using LRPC</Data>
    <Data Name="param10">Unavailable</Data>
    <Data Name="param11">Unavailable</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

PaulBurkey, Mar 5, 2021

2. edge browser won't open

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information before we proceed

• Do you facing this issue only with few sites or with all websites?
    • Are you getting any error message when try to open?
    • Are you able to use other browsers on your system?
    • Is the Microsoft Edge Windows opens?

Step 1:

If Microsoft Edge browser opens, I would suggest you try clearing cache and cookies.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.
    Step 2: If the browser didn’t opens try running
    System File Checker.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Edge start screen

Hi Hobo,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Edge browser, select
      More
      (…) (At top right corner) from the address bar, choose
      Settings.

• Select Top sites and suggested content from the Open new tabs with drop down menu.

• Restart the EDGE browser and check if you are able to open new tabs with the suggested sites.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 5, 2021
  4. I get these warnings every time I re start windows or open edge browser

Edge browser is not working!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

• Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

I get these warnings every time I re start windows or open edge browser

1. I get these warnings every time I re start windows or open edge browser - Similar Threads - warnings every start

2. I get this weird error every time i start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this weird error every time i start up.: let me know if anyone knows a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-weird-error-every-time-i-start-up/fa9f96ce-b7b0-4430-9392-dc97abf4221f
  3. I get this weird error every time i start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this weird error every time i start up.: let me know if anyone knows a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-weird-error-every-time-i-start-up/fa9f96ce-b7b0-4430-9392-dc97abf4221f
  4. Every time i open window i get this message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i open window i get this message: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.22621.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  5. Every time i open window i get this message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i open window i get this message: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.22621.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  6. How can I get a link to open in the already open Edge browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get a link to open in the already open Edge browser?: Split from this thread.using windows 10 whenever i click a link in outlook, word, whatever, it opens a tab in edge which is what i want it to do but it doesn't automatically make edge the front of the page,idk if that is the right term. I have to go down to edge icon and open...
  7. Opens a file every time I start windows 10

Opens a file every time I start windows 10: --2021-05-12 16:50:27-- http://kasun/ Resolving kasun... failed: Unknown host. wget: unable to resolve host address `kasun' --2021-05-12 16:50:29-- http://sameera%5Cappdata%5Clocal%5Ctemp%5Cwsar_download.log/ Resolving sameera\appdata\local\temp\wsar_download.log... failed:...
  8. Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer: hey guys, Every time I launch into Windows from Bootcamp and launch Edge, I have to sign into the browser to sync my stuff like bookmarks, extensions etc. I should not have to do that so anyone got any ideas?...
  9. I keep getting this popup window every time I open windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting this popup window every time I open windows: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.19041.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  10. Edge logging me out every time I close browser

Edge logging me out every time I close browser: I am absolutely infuriated with Windows, and with the lack of intelligence on forum replies from so-called "support people". Edge logs me out of Outlook every time I close my browser. Every thread on this forum says go to a link in settings THAT DOES NOT EXIST. You people...