Windows 10: I get this Blue screen error when my pc restarts at different times randomly when on...

Discus and support I get this Blue screen error when my pc restarts at different times randomly when on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I started getting this blue screen error when i first updated from win 10 to 11. I didn't get this error on win 10. I also did a clean install of win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZychAJ, May 12, 2022.

1. ZychAJ Win User

I get this Blue screen error when my pc restarts at different times randomly when on...

I started getting this blue screen error when i first updated from win 10 to 11. I didn't get this error on win 10. I also did a clean install of win 11 and same thing happens. Can someone help me please and tell me whats causing this annoying error. ThanksHere is my dmp fileDownload Here

:)

ZychAJ, May 12, 2022

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, May 12, 2022
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 12, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

I get this Blue screen error when my pc restarts at different times randomly when on...

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 12, 2022
Thema:

1. I get this Blue screen error when my pc restarts at different times randomly when on... - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Getting random Blue screens at random times.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting random Blue screens at random times.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fh9Yz6R8Ye8-x4C8DmSEGg5RX25l5Ihc/view?usp=sharingI've got some random BSOD's 1 weeks ago and thanks to some help i managed the delete and reinstall some drivers to "fix" them.But it seems like my random BSOD's still aren't done....
  3. I get this Blue screen error when my pc restarts at different times randomly when on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this Blue screen error when my pc restarts at different times randomly when on...: I started getting this blue screen error when i first updated from win 10 to 11. I didn't get this error on win 10. I also did a clean install of win 11 and same thing happens. Can someone help me please and tell me whats causing this annoying error. ThanksHere is my dmp...
  4. Blue screen when idle and random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when idle and random times: Help!My computer is experiencing random BSOD and I can't figure out why. I already ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and found no errors. I sometimes get IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and I forgot what the other one is. I sometimes don't see the error screen because I leave my...
  5. Blue screen when idle and random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when idle and random times: Help!My computer is experiencing random BSOD and I can't figure out why. I already ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and found no errors. I sometimes get IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and I forgot what the other one is. I sometimes don't see the error screen because I leave my...
  6. Blue screen when idle and random times

7. Different blue screen errors when I boot up my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different blue screen errors when I boot up my pc: So last night I was on my computer talking to my friends and it randomly blue screened me out of no where, it restarted and I got logged back in and then it blue screened me again with a different message this time, booted up again and I got another different message! I’m...
  8. Blue screen error when restarting my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen error when restarting my pc.: Hi all, i recently upgraded my CPU. now every time i restart my pc, it hangs on the “restart” screen for a few seconds, then shows a blue screen that says DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE. I can’t seem to find anything online that works. my PC is set to never sleep or turn display...
  9. My PC is getting blue screen errors randomly

My PC is getting blue screen errors randomly: My PC is getting random Blue Screen errors. Some errors are "IRQL_NOT_GREATER_OR_EQUAL" "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" "KERNAL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE" "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - NVLDDMKM.SYS" I have completely formatted my PC...
  10. Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts

Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts: Hello, i am unable to even log into my laptop because when i turn it on the BSOD keeps on showing up and restarting my laptop. However, when the BSOD shows up, it usually differs each time it restarts itself. I've had : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...