Windows 10: I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to...

Discus and support I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Magentacarpet [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Magentacarpet, Feb 15, 2020.

1. I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to...

/u/Magentacarpet, Feb 15, 2020
  2. temaman17 Win User

BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc.

I have tried to fix it by searching for the error THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER, but with not much success. Some times after uninstalling old driver with DDU, and installing a different one, it has worked for fine for a day to half a week, but then same thing happens again. I have tried latest beta drivers, stable drivers, older drivers, nothing works.

With WhoCrashed, I saw dxgkrnl.sys was causing it, now I uninstalled the drivers and windows automatically installed some other ones, so i could get my other screen working. I was afk, and when I came back it was in the lock screen so it had gotten a blue screen while idling.

It would be so helpful to get a fix to this, because it is really frustrating getting blue screens while watching YouTube in the morning, when I only have like a half an hour of time.

temaman17, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 15, 2020
  4. I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to...

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to...

1. I get this blue screen whenever I try to exit youtube fullscreen, does anyone know how to... - Similar Threads - blue screen whenever

2. Hey does anyone know how to get out of this blue screen on pc, I've tried everything to fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey does anyone know how to get out of this blue screen on pc, I've tried everything to fix...: I have had this pc in September last year, was working fine until 2 months I downloaded something that made my pc got to a blue screen it's been like this 3 months if have knows how to fix it pls respond back asap...
  3. Hey does anyone know how to get out of this blue screen on pc, I've tried everything to fix...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey does anyone know how to get out of this blue screen on pc, I've tried everything to fix...: I have had this pc in September last year, was working fine until 2 months I downloaded something that made my pc got to a blue screen it's been like this 3 months if have knows how to fix it pls respond back asap...
  4. Hey does anyone know how to get out of this blue screen on pc, I've tried everything to fix...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Whenever I download anything and try to open it, this happens, does anyone know how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I download anything and try to open it, this happens, does anyone know how to fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Granny_Hammie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4e114/whenever_i_download_anything_and_try_to_open_it/
  6. Anyone know how to fix this I got the blue screen from trying to get into windows...

Anyone know how to fix this I got the blue screen from trying to get into windows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChrisCycy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l59phc/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_i_got_the_blue_screen/
  7. I'm getting this error whenever I turn on my laptop. Does anyone know what this is and how...

I'm getting this error whenever I turn on my laptop. Does anyone know what this is and how...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MajorZen518 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k73vor/im_getting_this_error_whenever_i_turn_on_my/
  8. How to fix this glitch whenever I fullscreen youtube video?

How to fix this glitch whenever I fullscreen youtube video?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AvroLancaster45 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iex26i/how_to_fix_this_glitch_whenever_i_fullscreen/
  9. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  10. BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen: For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc. I have tried to fix it by searching for the...