Windows 10: I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..

Discus and support I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Log Name: SystemSource: Kernel-Powerlogged: 19/12/2021 2:41:35 PMEvent ID: 41Task Category: 63Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Qaidhaziq, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Qaidhaziq Win User

I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..

Log Name: SystemSource: Kernel-Powerlogged: 19/12/2021 2:41:35 PMEvent ID: 41Task Category: 63Level: CriticalKeywords: 70368744177664,2User: SYSTEMThe system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused&nbs

:)

Qaidhaziq, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 24, 2022
  3. altae Win User
    Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!

Have you actually got troubles with the pc? If not don't you worry about so called critical errors listed in the event viewer. What MS understands as critical error should not be confused with what common sense would understand under that term, the MS definition of a critical error is much broader. Generally if there is no actual problem with the pc it's not worth bothering since I have not seen a single Windows pc that does not show a critical error here and there in the event viewer. The event viewer is a nice tool to troubleshoot but only for that. Checking it without actually having troubles with that specific pc is like running to a doctor and make him conduct countless test only because you might someday get some sort of cancer. If the pc is doing fine don't spoil that positive experience by looking for troubles where there are none. I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why.. :)

altae, Jan 24, 2022
  4. S_and_S Win User

Windows Event Viewer (Critical Errors)

Event Viewer is commonly misunderstood. You'll typically see hundreds, possibly thousands, of scary sounding critical errors and warnings that are completely harmless. If you don't have a specific problem that you are trying to a diagnose, you can safely
    ignore what you see in Event Viewer.

I just opened my own Event Viewer, and I've got 411 critical errors and warnings over the last 7 days. Yet my computer runs very well.

S_and_S, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

1. I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why.. - Similar Threads - critical error event

2. I get these Event Viewer errors everytime I boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get these Event Viewer errors everytime I boot: Should I do something about these?Please don't tell me to do sfc /scannow or dism or chkdsk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-these-event-viewer-errors-everytime-i-boot/572feab8-0396-4199-bf26-bfea5b81f070
  3. False Critical Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False Critical Error in Event Viewer: Hi, I just bought a new PC and, after a week, I noticed theres like 8 Critical Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer, but I never had freeze/crash problems or shutted down my pc with the power button, nor power problems. Pratically, my pc works perfectly, just have that critical...
  4. False Critical Error in Event Viewer

False Critical Error in Event Viewer: Hi, I just bought a new PC and, after a week, I noticed theres like 8 Critical Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer, but I never had freeze/crash problems or shutted down my pc with the power button, nor power problems. Pratically, my pc works perfectly, just have that critical...
  5. False Critical Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..

I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..: Log Name: SystemSource: Kernel-Powerlogged: 19/12/2021 2:41:35 PMEvent ID: 41Task Category: 63Level: CriticalKeywords: 70368744177664,2User: SYSTEMThe system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  7. I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..

I get this critical error in event viewer I don't know why..: Log Name: SystemSource: Kernel-Powerlogged: 19/12/2021 2:41:35 PMEvent ID: 41Task Category: 63Level: CriticalKeywords: 70368744177664,2User: SYSTEMThe system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  8. Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer

Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer: Critical, Error and Warning events from all administrative logs on my dell 5566 2004. The windows 10 updates have destroyed my OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-and-warning-events-in-event-viewer/a1571c93-ae91-4199-8799-93ad26951194
  9. Don't know why I get BSOD

Don't know why I get BSOD: Hi Lately my pc's been crashing, I have already cleaned it and fully reset it but it still happens. Here's my Minidump file Sign in to your account. (I use windows build 19042.630) Can someone help me find the problem. Thx 169013
  10. Windows Event Viewer (Critical Errors)

Windows Event Viewer (Critical Errors): I really don't know what the problem is, mu computer is bombarded with critical errors. I see plenty of question asked but no answers from Microsoft. While my computer seems to run right, I think and I do not see any visible problems. there is the event viewer showing at...