Windows 10: I get this response when i join a roblox game on the roblox player app

Discus and support I get this response when i join a roblox game on the roblox player app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; An unexpected error has occurred roblox needs to quit! Were sorry. How can I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WesleyOwens1, Nov 19, 2020.

1. I get this response when i join a roblox game on the roblox player app

An unexpected error has occurred roblox needs to quit! Were sorry.

How can I fix this

:)

WesleyOwens1, Nov 19, 2020

2. I can't play a certain game/games on the ROBLOX app

Hello. I was going to play some Windows Store Edition ROBLOX, on my favorite game. The game is called phantom forces. When i joined, it crashed. It works just fine with any other game on the Windows Store ROBLOX.

What symptoms i can think of and their possibility, for better replies:

Windows Store ROBLOX is unoptimized (Maybe)

Microsoft provides the MOBILE version with computer controls, therefore you can only play mobile games (This is true)

It's ROBLOX's fault (It's not, it works fine with other games)

Microsoft doesn't have a computer mode and a tablet mode for the app (Very true, and this applies for any games on Xbox in general)

My computer's hardware doesn't meet that certain game on ROBLOX (worked fine on my school laptops, so this is NOT true)

So either i'm hallucinating, or Microsoft is lazy.

I know Microsoft's app secrets. This is one.

Also, ROBLOX is my FAVORITE platform, so i'm really biting my tongue.

Edit: I can play it now, but please fix because i'm getting 10 fps and the graphics is locked at max.

Jeffrey Zhang (zhaje01), Nov 19, 2020
  3. ROBLOX Help

Hello! Recently I've installed roblox for windows 10 on the app store and I can join a game fairly easily. The problem is , When i try to join a different game or the same game it wont let me play. It lets me click but it joins for a split second and
    kicks me out. No error or anything.

Boo BearPE, Nov 19, 2020
  4. I get this response when i join a roblox game on the roblox player app

Roblox

It's not Xbox it's Roblox its not letting me play games on Roblox

SixDeer41516078, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

I get this response when i join a roblox game on the roblox player app

1. I get this response when i join a roblox game on the roblox player app - Similar Threads - response join roblox

2. Roblox app and roblox player problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox app and roblox player problems?: Hi there:I am currently using a Surface Pro 4, Windows 11 and fitting all the Roblox app requirements.Every time I try to load up Roblox Player on my device, it does not work. Instead, I decided to use the Roblox app, which used to work for a while. However, it will...
  3. Roblox app and roblox player problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox app and roblox player problems?: Hi there:I am currently using a Surface Pro 4, Windows 11 and fitting all the Roblox app requirements.Every time I try to load up Roblox Player on my device, it does not work. Instead, I decided to use the Roblox app, which used to work for a while. However, it will...
  4. Roblox Freezing when i join any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Freezing when i join any game: So When i join any game roblox just freezes and unfreezes its everytime like this i dont what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-freezing-when-i-join-any-game/d0ff32af-5da0-405f-abaa-afed1ee08a3d
  5. Roblox Freezing when i join any game

Roblox Freezing when i join any game: So When i join any game roblox just freezes and unfreezes its everytime like this i dont what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-freezing-when-i-join-any-game/d0ff32af-5da0-405f-abaa-afed1ee08a3d
  6. Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?: I currently have a windows 10 computer which is around 5 years old. And over the past year, I had encountered this "stuck on the roblox loading screen" phenomenon more times than the last 3 years. I have tried everything from restarting, deleting roblox Then reinstalling the...
  7. Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?

Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?: I currently have a windows 10 computer which is around 5 years old. And over the past year, I had encountered this "stuck on the roblox loading screen" phenomenon more times than the last 3 years. I have tried everything from restarting, deleting roblox Then reinstalling the...
  8. Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. why cant i join roblox game in my roblox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i join roblox game in my roblox account: hi support systemi keep getting the sensapi.dll error while im trying to join any roblox game in my roblox account.i was trying so hard to find the cause of this problem and how to fix it. At first i thought the problem was my pc but then i tried playing on my sister's roblox...
  10. why cant i join roblox game in my roblox account

why cant i join roblox game in my roblox account: hi support systemi keep getting the sensapi.dll error while im trying to join any roblox game in my roblox account.i was trying so hard to find the cause of this problem and how to fix it. At first i thought the problem was my pc but then i tried playing on my sister's roblox...