Windows 10: I get this spaces when printing directly but not when it is printed from ms word. Help

Discus and support I get this spaces when printing directly but not when it is printed from ms word. Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Daniel-Tiglao [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Daniel-Tiglao, Apr 10, 2021.

1. I get this spaces when printing directly but not when it is printed from ms word. Help

/u/Daniel-Tiglao, Apr 10, 2021

2. photo print need HELP

yea theres a ruler in MS Word too, but to the OP, seriously dude you need professional help in printing?

lyndonguitar, Apr 10, 2021
  3. ARTZ_813 Win User
    Microsoft To Do -- how to change from double spaced printing

I switched over from Wunderlist. Was able to print lists from Wunderlist, single spaced. To Do prints double spaced only, and there seems to be no way to change that. Anyone figure out how to change to single spaced? My first contact with Office support
    suggested making changes to the settings in Microsoft Word. I tried but that did not help with To Do. Second suggestion was to contact Windows support, suggesting it must then be something in Windows Settings. Wasn't able to get connected with Windows support,
    so just checking here if anyone has an answer on how to get To Do to print single spaced lists?

ARTZ_813, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Rohn007 Win User

I get this spaces when printing directly but not when it is printed from ms word. Help

Printing Lists

Hi : My name is Ron. Yes you can use Andre's tip to generate a text file, then open the TXT file in Word or other editor to print. If you want to bring the file list directly into Word, try this macro PRINTING A FILE LIST Printing a File List (Microsoft Word)
    Summary: It is often helpful to have a list of all the documents in a given directory or folder. Word doesn't have a built-in way to generate such a list, but there are a couple of ways you can get the desired information. Or you can use the workaround suggested
    in this tip GET FOLDER / FILE LIST INTO WORD OR EXCEL Get folder / file list into Word or Excel How to get a list of files in a folder into Microsoft Word.

Rohn007, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

I get this spaces when printing directly but not when it is printed from ms word. Help

1. I get this spaces when printing directly but not when it is printed from ms word. Help - Similar Threads - spaces printing directly

2. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  3. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  4. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Missing border in word doc when printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing border in word doc when printing: i am creating a word document and i have added a border the border is on the page when i go to print preview or print it the right hand side of the border disappears. i have googled and tried everything and i cant fix it. Some please help it is for work....
  6. Embedded hyperlinks not working in MS Word 2010 when printed to PDF

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Embedded hyperlinks not working in MS Word 2010 when printed to PDF: I have been using MS word for over 20 years. I am running Windows 10 with tons of ram and MS Word 2010. There is a fatal problem when printing doc or docx containing hyperlinks to PDF. I tried both Adobe Acrobat 9 and Microsoft PDF printer. This bug occurs in either PDF...
  7. When I print I get "Error-Printing" Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I print I get "Error-Printing" Help!: I recently set up a new Canon printer. It has been working fine for the last several weeks. This morning I went to print so I turned on the printer and then sent my PDF file to the printer. I then sent an Excel file to the printer. Neither printed and both returned the...
  8. When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...

When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...: Printing worked fine. Then I installed the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 this morning and when I try to print, it brings up a "print to file" screen to save it as a file. It will not print a document....
  9. BSOD when Printing from Word 2016

BSOD when Printing from Word 2016: Hey all Have a issue where printing a document from work 2016 caused the machine to Blue Screen … Only happen on specific documents. Any Ideals or Suggestions? Windows and Office fully upto date … Latest driver for the printer …. not happening to all machines....
  10. when printing only section gets printed

when printing only section gets printed: I am trying to print 11 x 17 larger architectural drawings and only a small corner comes out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-printing-only-section-gets-printed/a0971621-eb7f-49e7-9a8b-18645afe3ceb