Windows 10: I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain...

Discus and support I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://gyazo.com/9c58dae5a8c8edce3f6cb336f52093d3 It also concerns me because I get at 5-6 gb ram useage at start up and I don't have many things on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Quad_A_Games, Jan 10, 2020.

1. I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain...

/u/Quad_A_Games, Jan 10, 2020

2. Certain keys unresponsive while playing games.

Hello Anthonie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with certain keyboard keys not working when playing games. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Does the issue occur when you play online games or downloaded games from store or installed using DVD?

Kindly download and install any game and check if the same issue occurs with the games as well. Further install all pending Windows updates and check if the same issue occurs.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assists you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Afif_M Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD while playing certain games

Hi Sumit

Thanks for the solution but it BSOD again when I tried playing just now.

I removed all Nvidia drivers with the DDU in safe mode and downloaded the latest driver from Nvidia.

I'm attaching the latest dump file along my system info if that helps:

Items Shared on 11-7-2019

Weird thing is that it only happens on certain games. I was playing another game (not really graphically intensive but still average) and it didn't BSOD at all for my playtime about 3 plus hours.

Afif_M, Jan 10, 2020
  4. grunt_408 Win User

I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain...

crashes in certain games

Are they just random crashes? Or do they most commonly occur 5 minutes into playing a certain game?

grunt_408, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain...

1. I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain... - Similar Threads - weird issue play

2. Getting BSOD only on certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD only on certain games: So I am getting BSOD only when I am playing certain games. The two ive noticed are FIFA 23 and Battlefield 5. I have played RDR2, Facry, GTA and have had no issues. My CPU and GPU temps are 70-80cs when playing these games. Getting BSOD DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER and...
  3. Computer fully freezes while I play certain games and only on certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer fully freezes while I play certain games and only on certain games.: My computer freezes when I play certain games and these games aren't heavy on the CPU or the GPU. The temperature of both of them is always normal while I play these games as they aren't demanding at all. For example one of the games that the crashes occur on is The Escapists...
  4. Computer fully freezes while I play certain games and only on certain games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer fully freezes while I play certain games and only on certain games.: My computer freezes when I play certain games and these games aren't heavy on the CPU or the GPU. The temperature of both of them is always normal while I play these games as they aren't demanding at all. For example one of the games that the crashes occur on is The Escapists...
  5. Computer fully freezes while I play certain games and only on certain games.

6. BSOD only when playing certain games!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD only when playing certain games!!!: I have been having a BSOD issue every couple weeks where I will start up specific games and within an hour or two, I experience a BSOD crash. I am not sure of what to do as my research capabilities comprehension really... has hit a brick wall. I have attached my Minidump...
  7. BSOD only when playing certain games!!!

BSOD only when playing certain games!!!: I have been having a BSOD issue every couple weeks where I will start up specific games and within an hour or two, I experience a BSOD crash. I am not sure of what to do as my research capabilities comprehension really... has hit a brick wall. I have attached my Minidump...
  8. BSOD only when playing certain games!!!

9. BSOD only when playing certain games.

BSOD only when playing certain games.: Hi. I have had BSOD for a few months now, and it only happens when I play some games and not others. The BSOD is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I attached some screenshots of the .dmp file from Event Viewer and another from a blue screen support viewer. Any help would be great. My...
  10. Crashing only when playing certain games.

Crashing only when playing certain games.: So I get those crashes where my screen freezes and then goes dark ( lost signal). It happens at random with Blade and Soul , and happens every 5 minutes with World of Warcraft. This started like 2 months ago ( only found this forum today , thanks for that) , before that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. every minute my world of warcraft freezes for a few seconds