Windows 10: I get this when I start my laptop

Discus and support I get this when I start my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-when-i-start-my-laptop/03ed2ec2-6d79-4d56-a5eb-b377c6685af8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shahnawaz quadri, May 22, 2023.

1. I get this when I start my laptop

How to solve this

:)

shahnawaz quadri, May 22, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 22, 2023
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, May 22, 2023
  4. I get this when I start my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 22, 2023
Thema:

I get this when I start my laptop

1. I get this when I start my laptop - Similar Threads - start laptop

2. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  3. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  4. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  6. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  7. Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.: When I power up my laptop, it initially shows a blank screen for a few minutes before the Windows login screen appears. Occasionally, I have to hold down the power button to restart it, after which it works perfectly fine...
  8. Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.

Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.: When I power up my laptop, it initially shows a blank screen for a few minutes before the Windows login screen appears. Occasionally, I have to hold down the power button to restart it, after which it works perfectly fine...
  9. My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own: I managed to stop it from hibernating; now it shuts down immediately after login or even when I don’t login. It’s so fast I can’t even get a window open to troubleshoot. At least when it hibernated I can get a couple things done before it shuts off again....
  10. My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own: I managed to stop it from hibernating; now it shuts down immediately after login or even when I don’t login. It’s so fast I can’t even get a window open to troubleshoot. At least when it hibernated I can get a couple things done before it shuts off again....