Windows 10: I get windows stop code error

Discus and support I get windows stop code error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; While working on my system I get windows stop code error, each the time different one. It displays that we will automatically restart for you and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RiteshKumar_12, Nov 9, 2020.

1. I get windows stop code error

While working on my system I get windows stop code error, each the time different one. It displays that we will automatically restart for you and after restart system says that there is no operating system on your hard disk i.ebooting device not found, kindly install OS on your Hard Disk 3F0 error.

But when I restart it again it works properly. What can I do to resolve this issue?

:)

RiteshKumar_12, Nov 9, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Nov 9, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

I get windows stop code error

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

I get windows stop code error

1. I get windows stop code error - Similar Threads - stop code error

2. BSoD..getting a lot of stop code errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD..getting a lot of stop code errors.: New board, cpu, memory, fresh install of win 10. What do I do?System info:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name FERRELL System Manufacturer Micro-Star International...
  3. BSoD..getting a lot of stop code errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD..getting a lot of stop code errors.: New board, cpu, memory, fresh install of win 10. What do I do?System info:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name FERRELL System Manufacturer Micro-Star International...
  4. BSoD..getting a lot of stop code errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows stop code error

Windows stop code error: When I turned on my computer today I had a blue screen-windows stop code error and a frozen screen. Message said that they were collecting error info and would restart the computer for me.Info collection 100% complete and I couldnt turn off the laptop.I was referred to a...
  6. Stop code Error

Stop code Error: My pc displayed the "stop code: A CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" recently after i tried to turn it on, and i've tried all the troubleshooting option and they're not working........please what do i do?...
  7. Stop code error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop code error: While using my computer the system crashes and says: Stop-code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: tcpip.sys Can someone help with this inconvenience? Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error/f97d7dbd-952e-447d-bad4-1db185085c01
  8. Getting Stop Code

Getting Stop Code: Have tried the hard turn off of computer 3 times. Several times. Do not get a safe mode screen always a “preparing automatic repair”. Which spins for hours! Should i use F12. To reboot some other way? Or ? Thanks...
  9. I keep getting a stop code error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting a stop code error message: I keep getting a stop code and error message since last night https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-stop-code-error-message/1bcafc4c-c44f-4e09-97f5-d9de9f22b169
  10. I randomly get a windows stop code error 0x00001d8

I randomly get a windows stop code error 0x00001d8: I have rebooted my computer already. I don't know what else to do. It's a Lenovo PC with Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-randomly-get-a-windows-stop-code-error-0x00001d8/f7d108c3-7ff7-4f04-994c-258fa2f623cf