Windows 10: I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate

Discus and support I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yes Yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-go-on-my-info-and-it-lets-me-edit-everything/d71cb16a-7475-4f6a-8b8a-4623ebda68e5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EthanDineen, Apr 12, 2021.

1. I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate

Yes

Yes

:)

EthanDineen, Apr 12, 2021

2. error in birthdate on microsoft account

Hi RWagner2

Thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community. I'm Craig, an Independent Advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

You can read this:

How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account

For adult accounts (includes most people, in most regions)

Sign in to Your info on the Microsoft account website.

Select Edit date of birth.

Change your birthdate, and select Save.

For child accounts, or parents changing a child's birthdate

If your child is above the statutory age (13 in most regions), they’ll need to sign in and update their birthdate using the steps for an adult account. If they're below that age, you can do it for them. Note: If their birthdate incorrectly shows them over the
    statutory age, they need to update it as if it's their correct age by using the steps above for an adult account.

Using the parent's Microsoft account, sign in to your account on family.microsoft.com.

At the bottom of the Your family page, select Manage my child's profile info.

In the Manage permissions page of the child’s account that you want to change, at the right, select Edit this child's personal info and then follow the instructions.

For help with age verification, see Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts.

Source:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12411/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newmsn/foru...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Craig S.

CraigStill93, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Computer Birthdate

If the computer administrator's birthdate is listed as a minor, how do I change the birthdate to have an adult able to use the computer properly?

BirdHouse2, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Attrition Win User

I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate

Changing a Microsoft account from an (incorrectly entered) adult birthdate to the correct child's birthdate

My son setup his Microsoft account and entered a birthdate which set him up as an adult. We are now attempting to enter the correct birthdate and are unable to do so. We are on the account.live.com website and editing the Personal Info. The exact message
    when attempting to make the change is "Your birthdate indicates that you're a child. Please reenter your birthdate."

Please advise.

Attrition, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate

1. I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate - Similar Threads - info lets edit

2. Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my...: Hey, so I just bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro to run windows 10, and there is no input option for my headset. The only options are shown above. When the "Microphone" option is enabled no audio works and I wanted to talk to my friends on discord for the time being. I am...
  3. Editing my resume is not easy with windows because it wont let me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing my resume is not easy with windows because it wont let me: I am trying to put in my new phone number on my resume which is on my computer under documents and it is a pdf file and the number i have on my resume is no longer available to me so employers wont be able to call me which means no job for me....
  4. It will not let me log in my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    It will not let me log in my account: Momony7220 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-will-not-let-me-log-in-my-account/dc7cae5f-d77e-4b9a-b8f9-f989c5f82550
  5. Windows says im not online but i can access everything except for office it does not let me...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says im not online but i can access everything except for office it does not let me...: Windows says I'm not online but I can access everything except for office it does not let me access anything that has to do with online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-says-im-not-online-but-i-can-access/cd8945d9-e0a9-486f-8c5e-01e960420126
  6. Microsoft account won't let me edit my birth date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account won't let me edit my birth date: I need to edit my birth date, however it wont't allow me to because it does not recognize me as an adult. I have followed all of the links and verification stuff and it still won't let me edit. I don't know what else to do. I talked to someone through the windows chat, but...
  7. Will not let me log in with my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Will not let me log in with my pin: After performing a system restore because I was having problems with my audio I am unable to use my pin and get logged back into my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-let-me-log-in-with-my-pin/2717db6e-f5ef-4951-b5f5-f37da615d4c7
  8. Virus deleted everything and wont let me reset or go into windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus deleted everything and wont let me reset or go into windows 10: I downloaded a .exe and ran it and it almost instantly deleted everything off my desktop and put me in my boot up screen saying repairing... or something like that and diagnosing and I cant go into windows 10, reset my computer or restart from system recovery. I also checked...
  9. i wont let me reset my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i wont let me reset my pc: im kinda new to this pc thing but recently i got a virus when i installed this app and now people are telling me to reset my computer but now its saying insert your windows installation or recovery media....
  10. My laptop won't let me go on any apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop won't let me go on any apps: When I put in the password to my laptop, it logged on and then as soon as it did, it said that it won't properly log on to my Microsoft account. Then I tried to sign out, as it recommend, but when I logged back on, it said the same thing. That time I ignored it and tried to...