Windows 10: I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate

Discus and support I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yes Yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-go-on-my-info-and-it-lets-me-edit-everything/d71cb16a-7475-4f6a-8b8a-4623ebda68e5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EthanDineen, Apr 12, 2021.

1. I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate

Yes

Yes

:)

EthanDineen, Apr 12, 2021

2. error in birthdate on microsoft account

Hi RWagner2

Thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community. I'm Craig, an Independent Advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

You can read this:

How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account

For adult accounts (includes most people, in most regions)

Sign in to Your info on the Microsoft account website.

Select Edit date of birth.

Change your birthdate, and select Save.

For child accounts, or parents changing a child's birthdate

If your child is above the statutory age (13 in most regions), they’ll need to sign in and update their birthdate using the steps for an adult account. If they're below that age, you can do it for them. Note: If their birthdate incorrectly shows them over the
    statutory age, they need to update it as if it's their correct age by using the steps above for an adult account.

Using the parent's Microsoft account, sign in to your account on family.microsoft.com.

At the bottom of the Your family page, select Manage my child's profile info.

In the Manage permissions page of the child’s account that you want to change, at the right, select Edit this child's personal info and then follow the instructions.

For help with age verification, see Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts.

Source:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12411/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newmsn/foru...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Craig S.

CraigStill93, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Computer Birthdate

If the computer administrator's birthdate is listed as a minor, how do I change the birthdate to have an adult able to use the computer properly?

BirdHouse2, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Attrition Win User

I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate

Changing a Microsoft account from an (incorrectly entered) adult birthdate to the correct child's birthdate

My son setup his Microsoft account and entered a birthdate which set him up as an adult. We are now attempting to enter the correct birthdate and are unable to do so. We are on the account.live.com website and editing the Personal Info. The exact message
    when attempting to make the change is "Your birthdate indicates that you're a child. Please reenter your birthdate."

Please advise.

Attrition, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate

1. I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate - Similar Threads - info lets edit

2. Why is my PC not letting me run apps except chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my PC not letting me run apps except chrome: Pc was working fine earlier but now the only apps it will run are discord , my fan software , and browsers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-not-letting-me-run-apps-except-chrome/b4a68676-5948-4f3f-843e-2b969d17d714
  3. Else my cursor everything starts lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Else my cursor everything starts lagging: This is a problem that started 1-2 weeks ago, suddenly the screen starts lagging very hard but my cursor is still movable and doesn't lag even if I click on a tabto which the screen doesn't switch and press the play pause button I can clearly hear the sound of the video but...
  4. Else my cursor everything starts lagging

Else my cursor everything starts lagging: This is a problem that started 1-2 weeks ago, suddenly the screen starts lagging very hard but my cursor is still movable and doesn't lag even if I click on a tabto which the screen doesn't switch and press the play pause button I can clearly hear the sound of the video but...
  5. why does it not let me edit my personal info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does it not let me edit my personal info?: when i try to edit my personal info it is all blanked out and it does not let me click on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-not-let-me-edit-my-personal-info/d90ef4da-fdaa-460a-8ffd-749a3e54af73
  6. why does it not let me edit my personal info?

why does it not let me edit my personal info?: when i try to edit my personal info it is all blanked out and it does not let me click on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-not-let-me-edit-my-personal-info/d90ef4da-fdaa-460a-8ffd-749a3e54af73
  7. I cannot edit my birthdate on my microsoft account. I have done the verification, but it...

I cannot edit my birthdate on my microsoft account. I have done the verification, but it...: I cannot edit my birthdate on my microsoft account. I have done the verification, but it is simply not an option. I have spent an hour trying to resolve but apparently you can't actually get Microsoft on the phone to resolve. I keep getting redirected to the same useless...
  8. I cannot edit my birthdate on my microsoft account. I have done the verification, but it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot edit my birthdate on my microsoft account. I have done the verification, but it...: I cannot edit my birthdate on my microsoft account. I have done the verification, but it is simply not an option. I have spent an hour trying to resolve but apparently you can't actually get Microsoft on the phone to resolve. I keep getting redirected to the same useless...
  9. I cannot edit my birthdate on my microsoft account. I have done the verification, but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. My laptop won't let me go on any apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop won't let me go on any apps: When I put in the password to my laptop, it logged on and then as soon as it did, it said that it won't properly log on to my Microsoft account. Then I tried to sign out, as it recommend, but when I logged back on, it said the same thing. That time I ignored it and tried to...