Windows 10: i go to start then how do i find computer?

Discus and support i go to start then how do i find computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I go to start then how to I find computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ValerieCharlton, Oct 16, 2018.

1. i go to start then how do i find computer?

I go to start then how to I find computer?

:)

ValerieCharlton, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 16, 2018
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Ztruker Win User

i go to start then how do i find computer?

How to Get Started with a New Computer

You can't do any of this until you go through the initial login. After that the steps you listed are a good start though I use the builtin Windows Defender along with Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium and Anti-exploit. #2 is key as far as I'm concerned. I backup every Friday using Macrium reflect Pro set for 1 full and 6 incremental.

Ztruker, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

i go to start then how do i find computer?

1. i go to start then how do i find computer? - Similar Threads - start find computer

2. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  3. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  4. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I find the start menu on the guest account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the start menu on the guest account?: I have a new laptop with Windows 11. I finally got a guest account set up, but there is no taskbar or start menu, only a few icons on the desktop. I have to use the power button to sign out. I have googled for help but nothing works. Thanks!...
  6. please how do I go about "there was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please how do I go about "there was a problem starting...: "there was a problem starting C:\ProgramData\SchemaSimulation\ComaXaip\tqa_Wjnideo.dll the specified module could not be found. " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-how-do-i-go-about-there-was-a-problem/f31c2960-5644-46fb-86fa-a982c6ecc90b
  7. please how do I go about "there was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please how do I go about "there was a problem starting...: "there was a problem starting C:\ProgramData\SchemaSimulation\ComaXaip\tqa_Wjnideo.dll the specified module could not be found. " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-how-do-i-go-about-there-was-a-problem/f31c2960-5644-46fb-86fa-a982c6ecc90b
  8. How do I find "computer" on the start up menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I find "computer" on the start up menu?: I am trying to recover an error when I used system restore, I have lost many files and need them back. I was told to go to start and click computer, there is no "computer" in my start menu. How do I find it so I can use it? Thank you...
  9. how do i go back to start my computer up in windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i go back to start my computer up in windows 10: I recently had to sign at start at administration which has never happened before the only that I have recently done was put a password in Microsoft because it constantly pops up when I turn on my computer, now my computer starts in Microsoft and I have to enter my password...
  10. How do I get this computer started

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get this computer started: My wife's ASUS UL80V is in trouble. She chose to install Windows 10 and then forced to have the updates installed. After the most recent update, can't get the machine to start. When we push the power on, things look normal for a few seconds, even the little S/U tune...