Windows 10: I got 4 Desktop towers and a Cisco Switch I want to connect together.

Discus and support I got 4 Desktop towers and a Cisco Switch I want to connect together. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So yeah, my part of the job today was to set up 4 towers, but now that that's done, I'm trying to get them all connected together to allow for instant,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SotoPrior, Oct 31, 2017.

1. SotoPrior Win User

I got 4 Desktop towers and a Cisco Switch I want to connect together.

So yeah, my part of the job today was to set up 4 towers, but now that that's done, I'm trying to get them all connected together to allow for instant, offline file transfer, and it would appear I have a Cisco Model ASA5500 series "Switch" (I've been told as is,) with 4 link ports, and some console and Aux ports. Now I'd leave this work to one of my Cisco in training coworker, but unfortunately, it would appear he's off on acid or something, as his workmanship ethics have appeared to have his mind based on jumping instantly from one topic to another task. So in essence it would happen to fall onto me, and my eager assistant. So I'm posting this topic here to see if any of the more professionals here could link me to some videos or wiki help pages that one can link me to, it'd be much appreciated.

:)

SotoPrior, Oct 31, 2017

2. i got a new nokia lumia 510 and i want to download apps and games how do i get started???

i want to download apps and games on my new nokia lumia 510
    how do i get started???
    my phone is totally new and blank not a single thing downloaded

tasmiyah shaikh, Oct 31, 2017
  3. i got a new nokia lumia 510 and i want to download apps and games how do i get started???

I moved your post to the Windows Phone "Apps and Games" forum where it is more on-topic.

I don't use a Windows Phone, but the people here should be able to tell you what to tap to access the Windows Phone store. If your Lumia 510 is still running Windows Phone 7.5, make sure you update it to Windows Phone 7.8 before installing anything else.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Oct 31, 2017
  4. johndough Win User

Hi

I'm gonna be as much use as a chocolate firewall, but if you can pin him/her down and get yourself a copy of CISCO Packet Tracer from them via their Cisco credentials.

Code: Press RETURN to get started! %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to up %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to up %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet1/1, changed state to up %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet1/1, changed state to up %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet2/1, changed state to up %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet2/1, changed state to up %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet3/1, changed state to up %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet3/1, changed state to up %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to down %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to down %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to up %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to up Switch>enable Switch#configure terminal Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z. Switch(config)#interface FastEthernet0/1 Switch(config-if)# Switch(config-if)#exit Switch(config)#interface FastEthernet1/1 Switch(config-if)# Switch(config-if)#exit Switch(config)#interface FastEthernet0/1 Switch(config-if)# Switch(config-if)#exit Switch(config)#interface FastEthernet0/1 Switch(config-if)#[/quote]
    Code: Press RETURN to get started! %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to up %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to up %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet1/1, changed state to up %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet1/1, changed state to up %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet2/1, changed state to up %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet2/1, changed state to up %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet3/1, changed state to up %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet3/1, changed state to up %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to down %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to down %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to up %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to up Switch>enable Switch#configure terminal Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z. Switch(config)#interface FastEthernet0/1 Switch(config-if)# Switch(config-if)#exit Switch(config)#interface FastEthernet1/1 Switch(config-if)# Switch(config-if)#exit Switch(config)#interface FastEthernet0/1 Switch(config-if)# Switch(config-if)#exit Switch(config)#interface FastEthernet0/1 Switch(config-if)# Switch(config-if)#exit Switch(config)#interface FastEthernet4/1 Switch(config-if)#[/quote]
    Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 : Download free labs and tutorials for CCNA certification exam preparation

johndough, Nov 3, 2017
Thema:

1. I got 4 Desktop towers and a Cisco Switch I want to connect together. - Similar Threads - got Desktop towers

2. How to connect two monitors together off computer tower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect two monitors together off computer tower: I have a sky tech gaming tower, i am trying to connect two monitors . One is a samsung, other is a ONN. I have used a hdmi adapter one female to two malesI have also used a VGA cable , they are turning on my main screen not the other how can i fix this issue?...
  3. How to connect two monitors together off computer tower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect two monitors together off computer tower: I have a sky tech gaming tower, i am trying to connect two monitors . One is a samsung, other is a ONN. I have used a hdmi adapter one female to two malesI have also used a VGA cable , they are turning on my main screen not the other how can i fix this issue?...
  4. How to connect two monitors together off computer tower

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I want to switch accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to switch accounts: I want to make my gmail account my main account for my Windows 10 instead of the outlook account, how do I switch them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-switch-accounts/598c673e-c315-4059-b687-1e58245c1c67
  6. I want to switch accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to switch accounts: I want to make my gmail account my main account for my Windows 10 instead of the outlook account, how do I switch them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-switch-accounts/598c673e-c315-4059-b687-1e58245c1c67
  7. I want to switch accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Tower desktop or Server ???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tower desktop or Server ???: Hi folks One of my older NAS servers is giving up the Ghost so I need another computer to replace. I'm not a gamer and as above stated I'm in the market for another computer -- seems by getting a decent Tower Server I can get a much better deal - especially as I can...
  9. Cisco Network Switch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cisco Network Switch: Hi, At the place I work our network switch is missing some ports. Is it possible to fit new ports or remove an existing port to another number? Where can i buy new ports if im able to fit? Thanks 138831
  10. Monitor and Tower not working together, correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor and Tower not working together, correctly: My grandmother's Dell Inspiron 3650 desktop PC is not coming out of sleep mode correctly. It's either the monitor is going bad, or the tower and monitor aren't wanting to communicate with each other. Please help, ASAP! Thanks! *Smile 95365