Windows 10: I got 7 accounts in some of my folders in the properties with the name Account...

Discus and support I got 7 accounts in some of my folders in the properties with the name Account... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have 7 accounts in the properties in some of my apps and folders with the name Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1048540891-129853854-8247-1000 all the way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Asian Squex, Dec 1, 2023.

1. I got 7 accounts in some of my folders in the properties with the name Account...

So I have 7 accounts in the properties in some of my apps and folders with the name Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1048540891-129853854-8247-1000 all the way Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1048540891-129853854-8247-1007 So my question is are they all hackers. I would love if you answer

:)

Asian Squex, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 1, 2023
  3. User Account Folder Name

Here's a workaround to rename the user account folder:

• Unlink your Microsoft Account from your Windows 10 device which will result for your account to be converted as a Local account.
    • Create a new Local account, name it using your preferred account and folder name then set it as Administrator.
    • Sign in to your Windows 10 device using the newly created local admin account.
    • Link your Microsoft Account to the newly created local admin account.

After doing the steps above, check if this resolves your concern. If so, migrate all your files from the old account to the new user account and delete the previous one.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerdimae Sal, Dec 1, 2023
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

I got 7 accounts in some of my folders in the properties with the name Account...

Weird account name and lost Administrator rights.

Well, I know what I would do.

Under Settings, Accounts, Family & other users, then under Other users, add someone else to this PC. Then click the link for "the person I want to add doesn't have an email address". Then click the link for "Add a user without a Microsoft account". Then enter a temporary user name like TempAdmin. When the account appears in the Other Users list, click on it. Click change account type. Make the temporary account an Administrator.

Log in as the temporary administrator account, and copy all the files you want to keep from both the Andrius folders under Users to the temporary account's folder. Then delete whatever Andrius users are listed under settings, accounts. Go back to the Users folders and delete any remaining Andrius folders in there. Reboot the computer, log in as the temporary administrator and recreate an Andrius account using the exact same steps you made the temporary account - you can convert it to a Microsoft account if you want later.

Then do the rest of the steps to copy all your files back and delete the temporary administrator account.

NavyLCDR, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

I got 7 accounts in some of my folders in the properties with the name Account...

1. I got 7 accounts in some of my folders in the properties with the name Account... - Similar Threads - got accounts folders

2. i got hacked and my account got deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got hacked and my account got deleted: i need help with my account yesteraday i was playing minecraft on my microsoft account but then i got logged out from it today my account got hacked and deleted when i went to play and when i tried to log in it said the account didnt exist though i was playing on it yesterday...
  3. My account got hacked by some hackers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked by some hackers: Today, I try to log into minecraft and start seeing that I don't have access to my account anymore. And when I try to use my pin to sign in i see that someone named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has access to my whole microsoft account. It would be nice if...
  4. My account got hacked by some hackers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked by some hackers: Today, I try to log into minecraft and start seeing that I don't have access to my account anymore. And when I try to use my pin to sign in i see that someone named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has access to my whole microsoft account. It would be nice if...
  5. I got 7 accounts in some of my folders in the properties with the name Account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got 7 accounts in some of my folders in the properties with the name Account...: So I have 7 accounts in the properties in some of my apps and folders with the name Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1048540891-129853854-8247-1000 all the way Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1048540891-129853854-8247-1007 So my question is are they all hackers. I would love if you answer...
  6. Change the name of account and folder name.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change the name of account and folder name.: I am in the process of setting up a Windows PC. I noticed that after I went through the prompts to begin using windows and signing on to my Microsoft account that I have a user in my local folders called c:\users\kenp1. I do not want to use that name, but I can't find...
  7. user account folder name

in Windows 10 Customization
    user account folder name: When I set up my new computer it used part of my ms acct phone number for my user account folder name. How do I change this folder name to my first name or some other name?...
  8. The name of my account and the name of my User folder aren't the same.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The name of my account and the name of my User folder aren't the same.: [ATTACH] The name of my account and the name of my User folder aren't the same and I can't figure out a way to make them the same. On my old computer they were the same and I set everything up the same way as the old computer. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  9. I cant change the name user folder name of my administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant change the name user folder name of my administrator account: So, im using the windows administrator account without problems, but it seems like windows has changed the name of its folder to something that i dont want. I want to change it back again, but the button to change its name is missing. I have also tried right clicking on it...
  10. Wrong windows account folder name.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong windows account folder name.: My windows account folder name has the last character missing! My first name is Partha. Everywhere it shows Partha in my laptop. But my windows account folder name is "parth" instead of "partha". I don't want to create a new MS account and delete my current account. I want to...