Windows 10: I got a BSOD when launching Apex Legends but other heavy games worked fine.

Discus and support I got a BSOD when launching Apex Legends but other heavy games worked fine. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As stated in the title, I was about to launch Apex when suddenly, my computer went to BSOD. I restarted it and everything and up to now, it still wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by uruha_, Jan 8, 2022.

1. uruha_ Win User

I got a BSOD when launching Apex Legends but other heavy games worked fine.

As stated in the title, I was about to launch Apex when suddenly, my computer went to BSOD. I restarted it and everything and up to now, it still wont work. My computer is fine and is only 2 years old. To add, my PC boots normally but videos saved on my pc takes 4 seconds to load.Here are the specs:Ryzen 7 3700xTUF GAMING X570 plusGIGABYTE GAMING OC 5700xt3200 MHZ 8x2 GB ram500 GB m.21 TB HDDIt generated five memory dumps. I can upload the files if needed.

:)

uruha_, Jan 8, 2022

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Jan 8, 2022
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 8, 2022
  4. WraithTO Win User

BSOD while playing Apex legends

Hey, is it possible, that only while playing APEX LEGENDS my pc tends to freeze/BSOD my whole computer?

Followed by weird behaviour, i.e my pc afterwards will boot without all devices recognized, what I mean by that is that after my pc freezes I have to restart it manually and my pc
    reboots, but no monitor,keyboard,mouse,second monitor are recognized so I have to hard reset it again. I've tried reinstalling pc, reseting pc to factory (removed all apps), bought new GPU, playing with only one RAM at the time.

Sometimes my PC just freezes so I need to hard reset it

if I get BSOD its usually followed by another BSOD in this order:

1. IRQL sth not less or equal

2. SERVICE EXCEPTION sth

My temps are fine, psu is 550 and I have 1080 gtx, it was happening on 1060 as well.

It should by obvious by the title but if I play any other game, everything is okay, I've tried Battlefront 2, counter-strike GO.

thank you for your answer.

WraithTO, Jan 8, 2022
Thema:

1. I got a BSOD when launching Apex Legends but other heavy games worked fine. - Similar Threads - got BSOD launching

2. BSOD when launching Apex Legends BSOD CODE: Bad_Pool_Caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when launching Apex Legends BSOD CODE: Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community, I'm not sure if this is the right place but this is the problem im working against: Whenever I start the game "Apex Legends" I get the BSOD with Bad_Pool_Caller. I tried everything in terms of trouble shooting: - GPU drivers reïnstalled- chkdsk & sfc...
  3. BSOD when launching Apex Legends BSOD CODE: Bad_Pool_Caller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when launching Apex Legends BSOD CODE: Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community, I'm not sure if this is the right place but this is the problem im working against: Whenever I start the game "Apex Legends" I get the BSOD with Bad_Pool_Caller. I tried everything in terms of trouble shooting: - GPU drivers reïnstalled- chkdsk & sfc...
  4. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  5. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  6. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing Apex Legends: Hi, my PC has been getting a BSOD from time to time when I play apex and I'm wondering if anyone is able to pull the logs to my minidump file so I can go troubleshoot. Thanks!Minidump file can be found...
  7. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: Hi, my PC has been getting a BSOD from time to time when I play apex and I'm wondering if anyone is able to pull the logs to my minidump file so I can go troubleshoot. Thanks!Minidump file can be found...
  8. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I got a BSOD when launching Apex Legends but other heavy games worked fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a BSOD when launching Apex Legends but other heavy games worked fine.: As stated in the title, I was about to launch Apex when suddenly, my computer went to BSOD. I restarted it and everything and up to now, it still wont work. My computer is fine and is only 2 years old. To add, my PC boots normally but videos saved on my pc takes 4 seconds to...
  10. I got a BSOD when launching Apex Legends but other heavy games worked fine.

I got a BSOD when launching Apex Legends but other heavy games worked fine.: As stated in the title, I was about to launch Apex when suddenly, my computer went to BSOD. I restarted it and everything and up to now, it still wont work. My computer is fine and is only 2 years old. To add, my PC boots normally but videos saved on my pc takes 4 seconds to...