Windows 10: i got a code 45 on my laptop

Discus and support i got a code 45 on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my nvidia gpu seemed to disappear after using ddu to install nvidia drivers but it says nvidia intaller failed but at the system check it seems to pass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CryptoZEnith, Jan 15, 2019.

1. i got a code 45 on my laptop

my nvidia gpu seemed to disappear after using ddu to install nvidia drivers but it says nvidia intaller failed but at the system check it seems to pass so then i check for hidden devices in device manager and then i find my gpu under display adapters and just to tell the display adapters tab was not there until i clicked show hidden devices after wards i click update drivers and it did (not from nvidia but from windows update) but it still came up as code 45 and i tried to use troubleshooter (hardware and devices) but it never fixed or even reconized a problem with my gpu and i cannot unplug and put my gpu back in as i have a laptop which is the hp omen can somebody plz help me

system specs

intel core i7 8750h

16 gigs of ram

128 gb ssd

1 tb hdd

nvidia 1070 with a max-q design

144 hz screen

:)

CryptoZEnith, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jan 15, 2019
  3. bluetooth code 45

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working and had a Code 45. It's Lenovo ideapad 110 with Qualcom Atheos Bluetooth 4.1. I searched every help forum and tried all the suggestions,. None worked, so in desperation I uninstalled it. Now when I tried to reinstall
    the driver it says I have no bluetooth installed. Any suggestions on how to reinstall it? It's inside the laptop. Thank you.

TerreCiel2, Jan 15, 2019
  4. i got a code 45 on my laptop

error code 45

since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown.

is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with Bluetooth built in under Windows 8.1

PaulineHewins, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

i got a code 45 on my laptop

1. i got a code 45 on my laptop - Similar Threads - got code laptop

2. code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    code 45: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-45/80a9d895-7321-4aec-918d-03788befc154
  3. code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code 45: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-45/80a9d895-7321-4aec-918d-03788befc154
  4. code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My problem with code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My problem with code 45: i was attending a zoom class when my connection cut out.I noticed that i could not find my wifi modem router,eventually i checked on device manager and saw this,can somebody help me?laptop model is:Dell Latitude E7450...
  6. My problem with code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My problem with code 45: i was attending a zoom class when my connection cut out.I noticed that i could not find my wifi modem router,eventually i checked on device manager and saw this,can somebody help me?laptop model is:Dell Latitude E7450...
  7. Code 45

Code 45: I have a Logitech G29 PC steering wheel which was working fine until Windows 10 was updated. No I am being told that I have a code 45 (saying that it is not connected, which it is) If anyone can tell me how to fix this, it would be good many thanks...
  8. code 45

code 45: As I try to update my Magellan GPS my win 10 kicks it out and says code45. Why? I am not very computer smart for I am 66 yrs now. I have tried everything from Magellan for nothing will help. I need to up date my maps in it. I would hate to think I need a new one already for...
  9. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752
  10. error code 45

error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...