Windows 10: I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on...

Discus and support I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For some reason, I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video using the song "Together" on the Windows 10 Photos app. However, the song that it said was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MCGamer207, Jan 9, 2021.

1. I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on...

For some reason, I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video using the song "Together" on the Windows 10 Photos app. However, the song that it said was used in the video was "Chris Burrink - Confidence", and I am very confused. Anyway, I want to submit a dispute, but first, I wanted to know if the song "Together" is copyrighted or not. Please and thank you!

:)

MCGamer207, Jan 9, 2021

2. I was copyright claimed in youtube for using music from Windows Video Editor App

Hello,

I have a question. I have been using the video editor app from Microsoft. This software comes with music that you can add from the videos. As it was available and I owned the software (came with the computer), I added the music as background.

I made some small test videos and uploaded them to youtube as unlisted. As the music came from the software itself and it didn't even list an artist, I thought it was ok. to use it. I was hit immediately by the same company (HEXACORP LTD On behalf of: ScoreAScore)
    for copyright claims. I checked the songs they said I copied and they are very different from the ones I am using.

"Amplified" was copyright claimed as 778 - Max Farrar - Shake Shake Shake (Instrumental)

"Let's go" was copyright claimed as 1200 - Track and Field - Good Times (Instrumental)

These were unlisted test videos, so they are not monetised. However, I am annoyed that the music that I am supposed to be able to use freely is being copyright claimed.

I noticed that this happened to other people as well with the same tracks.

I want to fight these copyright claims, but first I want to make sure I have the right to use this music.

I also want to know which tracks are safe to use as background music on youtube

Am I correct in using this music? If so, why is this happening? Does the app have copyrighted music?

Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Florencia

FlorenciaBotta, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Copyright Match tool on YouTube to find re-uploads of your content

Source: Helping creators protect their content

Brink, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Ian Sal Win User

I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on...

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on...

1. I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on... - Similar Threads - got copyright claim

2. Volume suddenly increases when I pause and resume a song/video on YouTube!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume suddenly increases when I pause and resume a song/video on YouTube!?: I have the Same problem as "robalo.bruno8 Volume suddenly increases when I pause and resume a song/video!" I tried what "A User," said and it did not change a thing. This started happening with the last update to Windows 10 Version 20H2....
  3. Copyright Claim as i used Background audio from Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Copyright Claim as i used Background audio from Windows Video Editor: Guys I wanted to convey that i had a youtuber channel and i created content with using windows video editor as i attached the background audio such as "AMPLIFIED" ,and all other background audios there was a copyright claim done on 11 of my video in which i added the...
  4. Copyright claim As I used Windows Video Editor Background Audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copyright claim As I used Windows Video Editor Background Audio: Guys I wanted to convey that i had a youtuber channel and i created content with using windows video editor as i attached the background audio such as "AMPLIFIED" ,and all other background audios there was a copyright claim done on 11 of my video in which i added the...
  5. Uploading Youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uploading Youtube videos: Hi, I am trying to upload or even play back video I recorded on youtube but screen starts flashing and unknown error comes up?? What do I do?? Also how do I add a device to google play. I downloaded a song on one device and want to move it to another but when I try and...
  6. uploading songs to my library in I Tunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading songs to my library in I Tunes: I have uploaded 12 songs into my iTunes. Now I am lost, how do I now transfer that data songs and create a playlist? once I unplug the device I have been using I will lose the songs. I have unsuccessfully tried to create a playlist or file to store them in permanently. I am...
  7. I was copyright claimed in youtube for using music from Windows Video Editor App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was copyright claimed in youtube for using music from Windows Video Editor App: Hello, I have a question. I have been using the video editor app from Microsoft. This software comes with music that you can add from the videos. As it was available and I owned the software came with the computer, I added the music as background. I made some small...
  8. I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received a copyright claim on a YouTube video I where I used music from the Microsoft...: I used an audio track called “1200 - Track and Field - Good Times Instrumental” I wanted to find out if I have rights to use this before i file a dispute....
  9. Downloading Songs/Video Youtube Downloader Program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading Songs/Video Youtube Downloader Program?: I have a main laptop and a chromebook. Chromebook is for web browsing and sites. My main laptop, i use it for everything else. The thing is back then i would download songs and videos from youtube using that ytd video downloader... but last time i tried to do this... it did...
  10. I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

in Browsers and Email
    I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(: I recently just updated my Windows 10 to the recent update and now I can't upload videos to YouTube. This is bad because I usually try to upload every other day atleast and I haven't been able to upload a PC video in four days. My friend's having this same problem. Help! :(...