Windows 10: I got a fresh windows ten reinstall, is there anything I might need to do after?

Discus and support I got a fresh windows ten reinstall, is there anything I might need to do after? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just put windows ten on my ssd, by the way thanks for all those who helped me, i did have a problem where the installation kept rebooting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SandyPlayz86, Nov 3, 2020.

1. I got a fresh windows ten reinstall, is there anything I might need to do after?

I just put windows ten on my ssd, by the way thanks for all those who helped me, i did have a problem where the installation kept rebooting and looping, i fixed it by reading a replay in this other forum HERE:

I have noticed a boost in my pc performance, the hdd did originally get dropped and i replaced it now with this new faster ssd. I have also noticed that minecraft does seem smoother than before whilell loading into servers, or worlds, and calling funtionsand the fps was increased by 5%, not much but still

And it seems all my other doubts about minecraft ever getting better performance has been fixed, the hdd used to crash sometimes, and i hope to be able to recover more files from it soon.

Anyways, as far as i know drivers do not need to be installed, it worked just fine.

And apps and windows boot times were reduced by 50%.

Is there anything else i need to know after all this? Like things i should also check on to make sure everything is a-ok? P.s windows is also activated.

:)

SandyPlayz86, Nov 3, 2020

2. windows 10 fresh paint app cannot scroll down to view them

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Method 1: RunWindows Store Apps troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the app

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Fresh paint
    app. Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the
      Fresh paint app and click
      Uninstall

• Open the Windows Store.

• Search for Fresh paint app and click on
      Install.

• Check if issue persists.
    Fresh Paint FAQ:

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 3, 2020
  3. rampage Win User
    Reinstall Windows?

yes 64bit can handle and use more then 3 gig of ram where 32bit cant and yes you will need to reinstall windows when you upgrade, typically when you change motherboards and a lot of hardware it is best to start with a fresh install of windows

rampage, Nov 3, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

I got a fresh windows ten reinstall, is there anything I might need to do after?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I got a fresh windows ten reinstall, is there anything I might need to do after? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

I got a fresh windows ten reinstall, is there anything I might need to do after?

1. I got a fresh windows ten reinstall, is there anything I might need to do after? - Similar Threads - got fresh ten

2. I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system: I need to force a fresh reinstall of DX12 on a Windows11 machine.My wife and I are troubleshooting a Black Screen of Death crash issue: My wife's computer consistently has issues with a game crashing her computer, and reading the logs, we suspect that her DirectX12 files may...
  3. I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system: I need to force a fresh reinstall of DX12 on a Windows11 machine.My wife and I are troubleshooting a Black Screen of Death crash issue: My wife's computer consistently has issues with a game crashing her computer, and reading the logs, we suspect that her DirectX12 files may...
  4. do i need to install drivers after a fresh installation of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    do i need to install drivers after a fresh installation of windows: I want to upgrade my storage with ssd i will install fresh windows in it and use old hdd for storage . will i need to install drivers seperately after the fresh installation and what steps should i do after the install...
  5. Do I need a fresh install after replacing mainboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need a fresh install after replacing mainboard?: Hello everyone So I have windows 10 pro on my desktop and my mainboard died on me. I was wondering if requires a fresh install if the main board was replaced with another brand/model. I don't want to have to reinstall windows, and the copy of windows I have doesn't have the...
  6. Do i need to reinstall windows?

Do i need to reinstall windows?: Changing from a faulty motherboard DQ77MK to a P8Z77-V, i have Windows 10 64bit pro, looking for some advice do i need to reinstall windows, also do i need to install any drivers or are the microsoft drivers better? 152695
  7. Windows 10 no longer activated after a reinstall, is there anything I can do?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 no longer activated after a reinstall, is there anything I can do?: When I originally installed Windows 10 on my pc, I installed a copy of Windows 10 education 64bit, but relatively recently i had issues with viruses and decided to reinstall windows, at which point I installed Windows 10 Home as i had a disk laying around. I only realized I...
  8. I got a rat and I can't do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got a rat and I can't do anything: I recently installed a file from what I thought was a friend and later found out I got a rat from it! I located that the program is called psbnzaksvc and is in system32 folder. I can't close it in task manager, so I can't delete it from the folder. I can't factor reset my...
  9. Is there anything I need to know before doing a fresh install of Windows 10 v 1803

Is there anything I need to know before doing a fresh install of Windows 10 v 1803: My pc keeps freezing and a repair of Windows didn't fix the problem so I'm going to do a fresh install of windows on a new hard drive. Is there anything I need to know or do before doing so? Any tips?...
  10. Think I need to reinstall Win Ten

in Windows 10 Support
    Think I need to reinstall Win Ten: Gaming PC with 1080ti Graphics Card 4.5 GHz quad Core 3Tb Hard Drive 3Tb Seagate external drive Windows 10 (not pre installed, kosher new usb stick and product key, bought separately from the machine) Had it for a year and it worked fine until it didn't. One day it...