Windows 10: I got a hardware error on my PC.

Discus and support I got a hardware error on my PC. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; These are the details from the reliability monitor on my PC. I use windows 10. I'm mostly wondering which hardware is causing this issue, its been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mcamon, Jan 1, 2019.

1. mcamon Win User

I got a hardware error on my PC.

These are the details from the reliability monitor on my PC. I use windows 10. I'm mostly wondering which hardware is causing this issue, its been freezing my pc.

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffb28a8a20d460
    Parameter 2: fffff8016901c7e4
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 20cc
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 8192

:)

mcamon, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 1, 2019
  4. I got a hardware error on my PC.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

I got a hardware error on my PC.

1. I got a hardware error on my PC. - Similar Threads - got hardware error

2. My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus: Hi,I was using my pc normally then it got an error: first, there is a big noisy sound and the screen appear like a no signal tv but my monitor is normally.I tried CtrlAltDel CtrlShiftEsc but nothing works so i forced shutdown, wait a bit, then i turned it back on but nothing...
  3. My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus: Hi,I was using my pc normally then it got an error: first, there is a big noisy sound and the screen appear like a no signal tv but my monitor is normally.I tried CtrlAltDel CtrlShiftEsc but nothing works so i forced shutdown, wait a bit, then i turned it back on but nothing...
  4. My PC got an error but I don't think it's a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Recently got a hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently got a hardware error: I was playing a game and it crashed, and I checked the reliability monitor and I got a hardware error. Can anyone help?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎13/‎2022 22:34StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  6. Recently got a hardware error

Recently got a hardware error: I was playing a game and it crashed, and I checked the reliability monitor and I got a hardware error. Can anyone help?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎13/‎2022 22:34StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  7. Recently got a hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset: Hello everyone,So i got a recent problem,So i wanted to reset my pc because of an error that appeared: winlogon.exe crashes. Bu that not my problem for now so i reseted my pc everything was going correctly but when come the installationof window my pc turn off because i...
  9. My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset

My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset: Hello everyone,So i got a recent problem,So i wanted to reset my pc because of an error that appeared: winlogon.exe crashes. Bu that not my problem for now so i reseted my pc everything was going correctly but when come the installationof window my pc turn off because i...
  10. My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hardware error pc