Windows 10: i got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error while i was playing

Discus and support i got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error while i was playing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i changed my motherboard to a new one cause my old one broke. i knew i had windows in a ssd hard drive, but when i tried to open the computer it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoksuSataa, Jul 23, 2020.

1. i got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error while i was playing

So i changed my motherboard to a new one cause my old one broke. i knew i had windows in a ssd hard drive, but when i tried to open the computer it didn't boot from the hard drive. i managed to make it boot from it and it worked, but my wifi adapter didn't work and after like 5-6 hours of the computer being on and in the middle of playing games it just went blue screen.

*shortened*

i changed motherboard, used the ssd hard drive with the data from the broken motherboard, then some things didn't work and some things was weird

components:

GPU: GTX 1070

CPU: i5 9600k

2 solid state drives from samsung

PSU: TX750M

broken motherboard: ASUS Prime Z-390 P II

new motherboard: ROG STRIX Z-390-H

2 RAMs: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz 16Gt

:)

JoksuSataa, Jul 23, 2020
  2. DqOrbit Win User

Getting MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bluescreen error while playing Dota 2 game

Old title: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Hi,

I have been playing a game called 'Dota 2' for a while. I had a Macbook Pro before I had this laptop and the game ran perfectly on my mac. I switched over to a new MSI Windows 8.1 laptop a while ago and re-downloaded Dota 2 on it. It happens randomly when
    I'm playing the game, but my whole computer will freeze for a few seconds making a loud buzzing noise and then goes to a blue screen that says MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. This doesn't happen all the time, it only happens when I am playing Dota 2 and I've had
    this issue, mostly every time I play the game.

This is my system info:

Screenshot - bf7b1223e3c83f8443a5f1a92b6e6d8e - Gyazo

(Copy and paste it into your url bar)

Thanks

DqOrbit, Aug 1, 2020
  3. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSODS error

Hi Danicela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand that you are getting the error MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSODS be rest assured, we are happy to help you.

Appreciate you for trying to fix the issue by yourself.

There area lot of CPU functions that are disabled in safe mode ( You may use your favorite search engine and perform a search). Let's follow the steps below and try resolving the issue.

First run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    I suggest you to contact your manufacturer and update the BIOS. Machine Check Exception is related to the BIOS. After BIOS is updated, it should be fine.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Aug 1, 2020
  4. i got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error while i was playing

Crashed while playing a Youtube video

Hello again.

Because that there aren't any dump files included in the zip, I will suggest you some steps that other people with the same problem got.

Cheers, Boris i got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error while i was playing :)

BorisTheAnimal, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

i got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error while i was playing

1. i got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error while i was playing - Similar Threads - got MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

2. Got a BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got a BSOD while playing games: Hello, I occasionally get a BSOD while playing games. Like literally it's random. One day I won't have any, another day I'll get one. I went a week without getting one but I got one today. It's only during League of Legends. I got one during CS2 once but it's typically during...
  3. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error: Hey everyone! I hope you are having a great week! I am having some issues with just 2 games (Rust and Becastled). Whenever I play these games, maybe 5 minutes into the game, the computer just freezes and it displays a blue screen saying MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. This error...
  4. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: Hi its my second problem with this issue last was in February 2020 and was solved Previous Issue Now Again form past month I have Blue screens appearing randomly at least once a day . I Had Stress tested CPU in Prime95 to detect any problem and all tests passed same Ram...
  5. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.: Everytime I try to boot my PC, the loading crashes and gives me a BSOD. It has a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error. It then restarts and loops crashing and restarting. Anyone know any fixes?...
  6. Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: I Build my new PC in 12.2019 and since that i got BSOD not related to anything . please if you can check my mini dump files : Mini Dump filesmaybe there are some fixes I tried stress test my components and all passes and BSOD appear randomly when playing games or just...
  7. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSOD While Gaming

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSOD While Gaming: Hi, Ever since I built my new gaming pc I've been getting MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bsods when playing intensive games. My GPU is not overclocked and the CPU only maxes at 60 C under full load. I used bluescreenview to see the details of the BSOD: Bug Check String:...
  8. BSOD with error MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

BSOD with error MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: I built a new pc about a month ago now and it has crashed about 8 or 9 times all with the error code MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. These crashes occur randomly (idle, in game, browsing the web) and I can not seem to figure out exactly is going on in my case, despite looking at...
  9. BSOD when playing DOTA 2, error machine_check_exception

BSOD when playing DOTA 2, error machine_check_exception: hi my pc was fine when i played it using windows 8, its jsut after upgrading to 10 this error has occurred. Here is the Debugg Thanks for your help. Ive updated most of my drivers to Windows 10 and i doubt its a hardware thing as it as was fine before. Attachment 37064 22297
  10. BSOD playing PUBG (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR & MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION)

BSOD playing PUBG (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR & MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION): Hello, I have been recieving very different BSOD's this week. Took to a local repairman, He ran tests, updated drivers and had not have any crashes, I bring my pc home and for the first 15 games did not crash. After I recieved multiple BSOD's. I really do not know what to...