Windows 10: I got a malware virus from 2-spyware.com website. Stole money from my banking account and...

Discus and support I got a malware virus from 2-spyware.com website. Stole money from my banking account and... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I went to 2-spyware.com and that website was used to steal my idenity and to also clean out my bank accounts from someone in Lithuania who is running... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GerryBlank, Jun 19, 2020.

1. I got a malware virus from 2-spyware.com website. Stole money from my banking account and...

I went to 2-spyware.com and that website was used to steal my idenity and to also clean out my bank accounts from someone in Lithuania who is running some type of modeling site. They have the virus automatically install when you browse around the 2-spyware.com website. I have uninstalled it but it keeps popping up. Windows Defender keeps cleaning 2-spyware.com virus from my computer, but how do I get rid of the 2-spyware.com virus for good? Is this going to destroy my hard drive because Windows Defender needs to keep cleaning this 2-spyware.com virus from my computer? There is so much negative reviews about the 2-spyware.com virus, so it's partly my fault for going to their in the first place. Can anyone help me get rid of this 2-spyware.com virus for good??? Thank you Gerry

:)

GerryBlank, Jun 19, 2020

2. BEWARE: Spyware Doctor program is a VIRUS!!!

Hey I might work there... I'll consider myself in the 1% lol.

Dude if you ever want to get rid of Spyware, Malware or virues I suggest you get Malware Bytes. Best freaking program ever and you can get it free. Anytime I got some BS like that, any other program I tryed (AVG, Ultimate Spyware remove, etc...) would fail, but then I would remember Malware Bytes and that shit took care of everything.

Highly recommended. Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business

AphexDreamer, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Virus and spyware definitions couldn't be updated.

Hi Ogunmola,

There are several possible reasons why you are unable to update your virus and spyware definitions in Windows 10. The most common cause is internet connectivity. If you are online, it can be caused by conflicts with the settings in Windows Internet Explorer.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are there issues with the internet connection?
    • Are you getting any error messages? Can you send a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For steps to help resolve this issue with updating the virus and spyware definitions, you can refer to
    Giridhar J's post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jun 19, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

I got a malware virus from 2-spyware.com website. Stole money from my banking account and...

bro67, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

I got a malware virus from 2-spyware.com website. Stole money from my banking account and...

1. I got a malware virus from 2-spyware.com website. Stole money from my banking account and... - Similar Threads - got malware virus

2. Money was taken from my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  3. I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...

I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...: I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content "Payment for goods and services at Ecom Microsoft*Store Singapore SGP" even though I have not made any transactions on the Microsoft Store at all. I also checked my order history and the list was...
  4. I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...: I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content "Payment for goods and services at Ecom Microsoft*Store Singapore SGP" even though I have not made any transactions on the Microsoft Store at all. I also checked my order history and the list was...
  5. Fraud account in my name taking money from my bank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud account in my name taking money from my bank: Dear SirsI have written several times now regarding payments of £12.99 being taken from my bank account since March 2021. I stopped the payments in November 2021.You keep sending me reminders to pay. This is an xbox account. When i click in, it indeed takes me to my Microsoft...
  6. Fraud account in my name taking money from my bank

Fraud account in my name taking money from my bank: Dear SirsI have written several times now regarding payments of £12.99 being taken from my bank account since March 2021. I stopped the payments in November 2021.You keep sending me reminders to pay. This is an xbox account. When i click in, it indeed takes me to my Microsoft...
  7. Fraud account in my name taking money from my bank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft is by definition, a virus, spyware, and malware.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft is by definition, a virus, spyware, and malware.: What do viruses, spyware and malware do? They hijack your computer, install unwanted software, corrupt your files making them unusable, and spy on your activities. Literally...EVERYTHING that Microsoft does. Many know this already because we've spent endless hours setting up...
  9. viruses from websites

viruses from websites: I want to watch Asian movies and dramas for free without having viruses on my pc.So is it okay to open websites like viki, crunchyroll and so on.Which is the best website to watch without having viruses?Does the window defender protects our pc if the websites contain viruses?...
  10. I got a trojan virus from 2-spyware.com website after downloading one of their software...

I got a trojan virus from 2-spyware.com website after downloading one of their software...: I downloaded some tools from 2-spyware.com & got a trojan virus. I have uninstalled it but each time I use the Internet it keeps happening. I have Windows Defender & it keeps cleaning them, but how do I get rid of them for good & is this going to harm my computer even though...