Windows 10: I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I haven't used it after...

Discus and support I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I haven't used it after... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why did I get this message only now? It says: Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password changed).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/apertureskate, Nov 11, 2019.

1. I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I haven't used it after...

Why did I get this message only now? It says:

Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings.

submitted by /u/apertureskate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/apertureskate, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I haven't used it after... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 11, 2019
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I haven't used it after...

Microsoft Message Legit???

Received two/same messages that are worded oddly, is this a scam? *(all used and unused)*

Reset Alert Confirmation Settings‏

To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.

Windows Live Team Outlook Services (reolm2@msn.com)

Add to contacts

2:25 PM

To: Windows Live Team Outlook Services

Picture of Windows Live Team Outlook Services

Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.
    Show content|I trust L: reolm2@msn.com. Always show content.

GENERAL ACCOUNT SETTINGS
    Dear Valued Customer,

Due to congestion in all Windows Live Mail user accounts, there shall be a removal exercise of all used and unused Hotmail/Msn Accounts. Windows Live would be shutting down several accounts as your email address needs to be added to the new Windows Live database. We programed to stop and delete unused email account, you may permanently stop receiving messages to this Email address if not verified.

Kindly verify and let us know if your account is still valid. Click on the reply button and fill in your information:

* User name:

* Password:

* Date of Birth:

* Country Or Territory:

This back up is necessary for update and to avoid blocking of your account. If you do not respond to this message. you will lose your account permanently.

Thank you for your usual co-operation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Member Service Team.

This assumes a reasonable growth rate. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement.

For more information or for general questions regarding your e-mail account, please visit Windows Live Hotmail Help.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA ? 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved

jsfitz54, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I haven't used it after...

1. I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I haven't used it after... - Similar Threads - got message saying

2. I got a message that I needed to sbuscribe, Itried signing ing and got the message : Your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a message that I needed to sbuscribe, Itried signing ing and got the message : Your...: HiWhen I tried to use windows today, I got a message that I needed to subscribe, when I signed in, I got this messageYour purchase was successful but we were unable to associate it with your Microsoft accountWhat do I do?...
  3. I got a message that I needed to sbuscribe, Itried signing ing and got the message : Your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a message that I needed to sbuscribe, Itried signing ing and got the message : Your...: HiWhen I tried to use windows today, I got a message that I needed to subscribe, when I signed in, I got this messageYour purchase was successful but we were unable to associate it with your Microsoft accountWhat do I do?...
  4. I got a message that I needed to sbuscribe, Itried signing ing and got the message : Your...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I keep getting a message I have to fix my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a message I have to fix my microsoft account: I keep getting a message I have to fix my Microsoft account. Everything is going wrong now from Computer to email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-message-i-have-to-fix-my/8ef4d470-c062-4dc1-83ba-659bf87311f0
  6. Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing.: When i click fix account it runs for ages then gives me an error message of 0x800705b4. What do i do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-outlook-i-get-a-message-to-tell-my-account/49206267-7622-47e8-96c1-0782c383ceb1
  7. I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I never used it since...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I never used it since...: After making the account, I then immediately replaced it with a local one which is what I've used since. So why am I getting this message now? It says: "Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix...
  8. You need to fix your Microsoft account message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You need to fix your Microsoft account message: is this real or scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-need-to-fix-your-microsoft-account-message/fc125fc4-8019-4265-baff-20ef57a0cb85"
  9. "Need to fix my Microsoft Account" message

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Need to fix my Microsoft Account" message: I keep on getting a notice on my lower right hand side saying that I need to fix my Microsoft account what is this? [Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Performance and Maintenance / PC ]...
  10. I haven't got microsoft store how can i get it???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I haven't got microsoft store how can i get it???: Please sombody help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-got-microsoft-store-how-can-i-get-it/d4c95a7f-2ab3-4976-951e-d29d4698234e"