Windows 10: i got a message that says the windows build is about to expire. What do id o now?

Discus and support i got a message that says the windows build is about to expire. What do id o now? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting the message on my computer that the windows build is about to end. so now what do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimWidger, Dec 3, 2018.

1. TimWidger Win User

i got a message that says the windows build is about to expire. What do id o now?

I keep getting the message on my computer that the windows build is about to end. so now what do I do?

:)

TimWidger, Dec 3, 2018
  2. FernNZ Win User

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Dec 3, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Dec 3, 2018
  4. lacrumb Win User

i got a message that says the windows build is about to expire. What do id o now?

WINDOWS 10 expiring?

If we, other users, do not have the basic information we can not help you. This is a user forum.

One of the most important things on the list id the Build number. If the Build number is over 17000 it will have an expiration date because it is an Insider Preview build not yet released to the general public.

lacrumb, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. i got a message that says the windows build is about to expire. What do id o now? - Similar Threads - got message says

2. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...: When I try to open the start button it doesn't open same with settings, network, and every other app. I can't go anywhere apart from the main windows screen and it says "Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 25921.rs_prerelease.230728-1521" at the right bottom...
  3. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...: When I try to open the start button it doesn't open same with settings, network, and every other app. I can't go anywhere apart from the main windows screen and it says "Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 25921.rs_prerelease.230728-1521" at the right bottom...
  4. Error Message This build of windows will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message This build of windows will expire soon: Hey guys, not sure if it is the right topic but, so I have an issue where this pop-up appears every so often [ATTACH] And plus, I don't get updates and can't change insider channel became grayed out [ATTACH] I have a genuine license, and I have no idea what causes this......
  5. Insider Preview Build About to Expire

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Insider Preview Build About to Expire: I am using an activated windows 2004 (OS Build 20226.1000) And recently I have started getting a message box informing that my insider build is about to expire on 2021/01/31 on every start. I checked for updates and there are none available. Can you tell me about what this...
  6. Pop/up says Windows10 is about to expire--now what

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pop/up says Windows10 is about to expire--now what: Took my PC to a tech. He did some work and reinstalled Windows10. Then I began getting a popup that says it is about to expire. If there is one thing I don-t need more of at this time it-s stress! Sooooo I was going to do the simple thing ///// go to Microsoft Store and...
  7. i got a new desktop computer. but windows expired on it. what do it do?

i got a new desktop computer. but windows expired on it. what do it do?: Title says all.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-desktop-computer-but-windows-expired/192a3aaa-88a5-43ee-bc50-815e89549db5"
  8. My windows professional Edition is about to expire. what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows professional Edition is about to expire. what do I do?: I thought this was some kind of bug and ive been doing everything to get the message to go away. Finally I decided to actually look at the expiration date and its coming. I had no idea this was a thing? what do I do, how to I fix this or upgrade/ sidegrade??? submitted by...
  9. Message about Microsoft windows license expired

Message about Microsoft windows license expired: Just received a voicemail message informing me that my microsoft window license has expired on my computer and left a phone number for me to call. I tried calling microsoft windows tech support but didn't get through. Is this a scam?...
  10. What do I do about this message?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do I do about this message?: I've gotten this notification twice and I don't know what to do. I've scanned my laptop under "Virus and protection" but it found nothing. There's nothing under "Threat History".[ATTACH] This is the image that appeared. The first time it had the google chrome image instead of...