Windows 10: i got a new computer with Windows 10. but it crashes all the time need

Discus and support i got a new computer with Windows 10. but it crashes all the time need in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. My computer spec: Intel Core i7-6700 prosessor 4GHz ~ 4.10GHz, 4 kjerner GeForce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 OC, PhysX CUDA 256GB PCIe SSD M.2 som... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by stikkan, Oct 19, 2015.

1. stikkan Win User

i got a new computer with Windows 10. but it crashes all the time need

Hi. My computer spec:

• Intel Core i7-6700 prosessor 4GHz ~ 4.10GHz, 4 kjerner
    • GeForce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 OC, PhysX CUDA
    • 256GB PCIe SSD M.2 som systemdisk
    • 2TB harddisk 7200rpm
    • 8GB DDR4 2133MHz Dual channel, 2x4GB (2 ledige slotter. Støtter opptil 64GB)
    • DVDRW brenner
    • ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 hovedkort
    • Killer E2400 Gigabit LAN
    • 600W ATX strømforsyning
    • Fractal Design Define R5 Window kabinett
    • Størrelse kabinett: 23 x 52 x 45 cm
    • Kontakter i front:
    • - 2 x USB 3.0
      - 2 x USB 2.0
      - 1 x Mic
      - 1 x HD Audio
      - 1 x SD kortleser
    • Kontakter bak:
      - 1 x Dual Link DVI-I
      - 3 x DisplayPort
      - 1 x HDMI 2.0
      - 1 x Optisk SPDIF utgang
      - 4 x USB 2.0
      - 8 x USB 3.0
      - 1 x PS2 Mus/tastatur
      - HD Audio Jack: front høyttaler, center, bass, linje-inngang, bakhøyttaler, mikrofon

I have Windows 10 Home 64 Bits system.
    everytime i play a game. lets say league of legends the sound in my headset starts to make skratchy noises and then the computer just shuts down.
    same if i watch a video. but as long as im just surfing or do somthing witout any sount it dosent seem to crash the system.
    How can i fix this? im starting to think its something with the (ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4)motherboard? or installation of windows 10 and Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec?

please help.

regards

:)

stikkan, Oct 19, 2015
  2. Arul_D Win User

Realplayer freezes all the time since I got a new computer with Windows 10.

Hello Roger,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I would like to inform that Compatibility mode is used to run the program in a previous version of Windows which cannot run in the current version. As per the steps provided, you will have to select the previous Operating System.
    So, Windows 10 will not be listed in the Operating System if your current Operating system is Windows 10. Compatibility mode is used to install the program in the Operating System (Windows 8/8.1) in which it was operating fine. so, please select Windows 8/8.1
    in step 3 and install the program.

If still you are facing this issue, check if any applications are creating conflicts. You can check this by taking your PC into Clean Boot state.
    A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program. Follow the below
    mentioned steps to perform Clean Boot:

a. Press Windows Key , type
    msconfig in the search box, and hit Enter.

b. On the Services tab of the
    System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the
    Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click
    Disable all.

c. On the Startup tab of the
    System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
    Open Task Manager

d. On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click
    Disable.

e. Close Task Manager.

f. On the Startup tab of the
    System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
    OK
    , and then restart the computer.

If a service is causing issue, I suggest you turn on 5 services at a time, reboot and then see if the problem reappears, keep repeating this until you find a group of 5 services, which are causing this issue, then check the one
    by one, till you find the one which is causing your issue. Perform the same divide and apply for
    Startup's too.

Refer the below article on "How to Perform Clean Boot". As the article is designed for Windows 8.1,
    Windows 8 and Windows 7. Unlike launching step for 'System Configuration', options and steps to Clean Boot are same for Windows 10.

Note: After you finish troubleshooting, refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" from the same article.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Arul_D, Oct 19, 2015
  3. RogerJett Win User
    Realplayer freezes all the time since I got a new computer with Windows 10.

I really appreciate the information. There was only one thing wrong. It looks as even though I bought this with Windows 10, it must have had Windows 7 on it before. When I go to "Run this program in Compatibility mode", it has Windows 7 instead and in
    the box, there is no Windows 10. Who do you think I should get in touch with to find out how to get the problem fixed?

RogerJett, Oct 19, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

Is it still under warranty for exchange, if so ? take it back to the place where you bought it and have them check it out

sn00ker, Oct 19, 2015
  5. fracking4oil, Oct 19, 2015
  6. stikkan Win User
    yeah its an good option, but it means i have to mail the computer back, wait a week before they mail it back. so i will be without a computer for a couple of weeks. thats realley the last thing i want to do *Smile hehehe. but if i cant fix it to day i wil mail it back.

stikkan, Oct 19, 2015
  7. stikkan Win User
    Do you think it matters much if i use the europe download or the US? any ideas?

stikkan, Oct 19, 2015
  8. i got a new computer with Windows 10. but it crashes all the time need

Should be the same, just different download locations.

fracking4oil, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. i got a new computer with Windows 10. but it crashes all the time need - Similar Threads - got computer crashes

2. Why is my computer crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer crashing all the time?: I've had this computer for a few years now, and it has always had a bad problem with crashing. I recently discovered I could look at the crash logs, and there were a few different critical events, but I don't understand them. Is anyone able to tell me what they mean? This is...
  3. Why is my computer crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer crashing all the time?: I've had this computer for a few years now, and it has always had a bad problem with crashing. I recently discovered I could look at the crash logs, and there were a few different critical events, but I don't understand them. Is anyone able to tell me what they mean? This is...
  4. My old computers hard drive crashed and I was using windows 10. I got a new computer also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old computers hard drive crashed and I was using windows 10. I got a new computer also...: Lost my hard drive in old computer. Purchased new computer. Both using microfoft edge 10. Is it possibe to get my old files and photos into my new compuer? Both have one drive.Mod Edit: Moved from Comunity Center...
  5. My old computers hard drive crashed and I was using windows 10. I got a new computer also...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My old computers hard drive crashed and I was using windows 10. I got a new computer also...: Lost my hard drive in old computer. Purchased new computer. Both using microfoft edge 10. Is it possibe to get my old files and photos into my new compuer? Both have one drive.Mod Edit: Moved from Comunity Center...
  6. Computer crashes all the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes all the time.: Hello, My PC gets a blue screen with the issue code: "hidusb.sys". i already tried reseting my pc and all that stuff. But the issue can´t be solved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-all-the-time/aef48fe8-202e-474f-a34b-f088180fdde4
  7. Computer crashes all the time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes all the time.: Hello, My PC gets a blue screen with the issue code: "hidusb.sys". i already tried reseting my pc and all that stuff. But the issue can´t be solved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-all-the-time/aef48fe8-202e-474f-a34b-f088180fdde4
  8. Computer crashes all the time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time: Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I Know That It Is A Svchost Problem, But, Please HelpMore Info:Laptop: Sony SVS Series Laptop 2012RAM: 4 GBOS: Windows 10...
  10. Windows crashes all the time

Windows crashes all the time: Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I Know That It Is A Svchost Problem, But, Please HelpMore Info:Laptop: Sony SVS Series Laptop 2012RAM: 4 GBOS: Windows 10...