Windows 10: i got a new desktop computer. but windows expired on it. what do it do?

Discus and support i got a new desktop computer. but windows expired on it. what do it do? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Title says all.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FireFlix YT, Feb 4, 2020.

1. i got a new desktop computer. but windows expired on it. what do it do?

Title says all. i got a new desktop computer. but windows expired on it. what do it do? e3bcbe2a-94c6-464c-a73d-974711487eb7?upload=true.png

:)

FireFlix YT, Feb 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 4, 2020
  4. i got a new desktop computer. but windows expired on it. what do it do?

New Windows 10 license about to expire.

The vendor installed a non-genuine license. Windows 10 Enterprise is only for large organizations that install Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. It is not for individual use.

Your next step is download the reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language English.

Learn how to do that:

Step 1:How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

also see:

Why
    does Windows 10 say 'Your license will expire soon' and How to Fix It

Andre Da Costa, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

i got a new desktop computer. but windows expired on it. what do it do?

1. i got a new desktop computer. but windows expired on it. what do it do? - Similar Threads - got desktop computer

2. i got this masage what. what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got this masage what. what to do: dllhost.exe system error The system detected a stack-based buffer overflow in this application. This overflow could allow a cybercriminal to gain control of the application....
  3. i got this masage what. what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got this masage what. what to do: dllhost.exe system error The system detected a stack-based buffer overflow in this application. This overflow could allow a cybercriminal to gain control of the application....
  4. i got this masage what. what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What do I do it i got a new computer that requires me to sign in with Microsoft but when I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What do I do it i got a new computer that requires me to sign in with Microsoft but when I...: I got this laptop and i’ve tried multiple times and different Microsoft accounts to try and login but it just won’t let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-it-i-got-a-new-computer-that-requires/02f4e122-d00a-4648-a46a-a63babbb7914
  6. What do I do it i got a new computer that requires me to sign in with Microsoft but when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do it i got a new computer that requires me to sign in with Microsoft but when I...: I got this laptop and i’ve tried multiple times and different Microsoft accounts to try and login but it just won’t let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-it-i-got-a-new-computer-that-requires/02f4e122-d00a-4648-a46a-a63babbb7914
  7. What do I do it i got a new computer that requires me to sign in with Microsoft but when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Have a Windows 10 Education that is expiring. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have a Windows 10 Education that is expiring. What do I do?: So I bought a laptop for college 5 years ago that came with Windows 10. A couple years later, I started getting pop ups to say to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. I knew my uni also gave free Windows 10 licenses so I took my laptop to IT and they installed it for me. I didn't...
  9. My windows professional Edition is about to expire. what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows professional Edition is about to expire. what do I do?: I thought this was some kind of bug and ive been doing everything to get the message to go away. Finally I decided to actually look at the expiration date and its coming. I had no idea this was a thing? what do I do, how to I fix this or upgrade/ sidegrade??? submitted by...
  10. i got a message that says the windows build is about to expire. What do id o now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i got a message that says the windows build is about to expire. What do id o now?: I keep getting the message on my computer that the windows build is about to end. so now what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-message-that-says-the-windows-build-is/2719df02-c21b-42bf-8577-0d7a06d0d3fa