Windows 10: I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes...

Discus and support I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please Help! submitted by /u/zzzombzzz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zzzombzzz, Jun 30, 2020.

1. I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes...

/u/zzzombzzz, Jun 30, 2020

2. Every time I turn on Windows 10, it would show a BSOD with one of these errors: Unexpected_Store_Exception and laptop into sleep mode, it doesnt restart.

<Original title: Problems with Windows 10>

Dear Community,

For 6 months, I've been having problems with Windows 10.

My laptop is an HP Pavillion G6 Notebook that I got 4 years ago, when my computer got the free Windows 10 upgrade, it met all the requirements. But the first 2 times I used the free upgrade and then did a clean install, the following problems arose:

• 1) Every time I turn on Windows 10, it would show a BSOD with one of these errors: Unexpected_Store_Exception, Critical_Process_Died or Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error (amdppm.sys) and then restart itself.
    • 2) Every time I put my laptop into sleep mode, it would restart itself when I wake it from sleep mode.

Do any of you laptop users have these 2 problems and if so, can you tell me how you were able to solve them

Fellow Laptop User,

PlasmaFirebird

AndyLockhart II, Jun 30, 2020
  3. HP laptop restarts every time I play a video

After taking the latest update a few days ago, every time my son goes to watch a video he has recorded, the laptop restarts. The video doesn't seem to be playing (there might be sound) and then it crashes and restarts very slowly. I shot a video of it last
    night is anyone needs to see that to help fix this.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Family

Mac Johnston, Jun 30, 2020
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes...

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: [Changelog] What's New in Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Version 1803) - AskVG

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes...

1. I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes... - Similar Threads - got laptop MSI

2. Windows 10 taskbar keeps restarting every time I open anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar keeps restarting every time I open anything: After I updated to 2004 windows 10 recent update I got some kind of bugs but this one keeps me from doing anything I can’t instal apps I can’t open file explorer even. I even tried to do some thing inside Regedit.exe but it won’t open either and keeps restarting the desktop...
  3. I keep getting this screen every time I turn on my laptop and it takes long time to go...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting this screen every time I turn on my laptop and it takes long time to go...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zalem-11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjbvcx/i_keep_getting_this_screen_every_time_i_turn_on/
  4. Complete restart and Blue Windows logo on laptop every time I close the lid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete restart and Blue Windows logo on laptop every time I close the lid: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vega2Bad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzhcok/complete_restart_and_blue_windows_logo_on_laptop/
  5. PC Wipes itself Every Time I Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Wipes itself Every Time I Restart: I recently installed the last windows update. Now my pc wipes itself every time I restart or shut down my computer. What could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wipes-itself-every-time-i-restart/8b2b467b-5c5c-4e79-af2a-89dff935f002
  6. Bluetooth is Off Every Time I Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is Off Every Time I Restart: I have a Dell XPS13 9350. I recently had to wipe the computer. When I restored it, Bluetooth is off every time I restart the computer. To resolve I have to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter. The troubleshooter reinstalls the device and it fixes it. I would like to find a...
  7. every time I restart it has forgotten me

in Windows 10 Customization
    every time I restart it has forgotten me: The other day, my computer must have updated. When I opened it, all of my setting were gone, no wallpaper, no nothing. Like a new computer. I cannot find the photos app and the startup menu does not allow me click on the microsoft store. It just goes dark. I can't figure out...
  8. Windows 10 Laptop taking long time to shut down or restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Laptop taking long time to shut down or restart: Hi. I have an ASUS laptop with Windows 10. I make sure to keep with Windows updates. I run Trend Micro virus protection. I do disk cleanup regularly and have disk defrag set to go regularly. Laptop is less than one year old and has recently begun taking a very long time to...
  9. I got a new laptop 2 days ago and today it randomly restarted..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got a new laptop 2 days ago and today it randomly restarted..: I thought it might have been some more updates I forgot to reschedule or something, but nothing came up about that. It simply restarted. I looked in my event viewer and this is what I found: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0...
  10. External devices broken every time I restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External devices broken every time I restart: I have a Surface Pro 3. I've had it for a year, came with Windows 8 (or 8.1 - can't recall). Upgraded to Windows 10 and it worked fine. Sometime in the last 2 months, pretty much every time I reboot, or put the computer in sleep mode, etc, ANY external device stops...