Windows 10: I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes...

Discus and support I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please Help! submitted by /u/zzzombzzz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zzzombzzz, Jun 30, 2020.

1. I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes...

/u/zzzombzzz, Jun 30, 2020

2. Every time I turn on Windows 10, it would show a BSOD with one of these errors: Unexpected_Store_Exception and laptop into sleep mode, it doesnt restart.

<Original title: Problems with Windows 10>

Dear Community,

For 6 months, I've been having problems with Windows 10.

My laptop is an HP Pavillion G6 Notebook that I got 4 years ago, when my computer got the free Windows 10 upgrade, it met all the requirements. But the first 2 times I used the free upgrade and then did a clean install, the following problems arose:

• 1) Every time I turn on Windows 10, it would show a BSOD with one of these errors: Unexpected_Store_Exception, Critical_Process_Died or Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error (amdppm.sys) and then restart itself.
    • 2) Every time I put my laptop into sleep mode, it would restart itself when I wake it from sleep mode.

Do any of you laptop users have these 2 problems and if so, can you tell me how you were able to solve them

Fellow Laptop User,

PlasmaFirebird

AndyLockhart II, Jun 30, 2020
  3. HP laptop restarts every time I play a video

After taking the latest update a few days ago, every time my son goes to watch a video he has recorded, the laptop restarts. The video doesn't seem to be playing (there might be sound) and then it crashes and restarts very slowly. I shot a video of it last
    night is anyone needs to see that to help fix this.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Family

Mac Johnston, Jun 30, 2020
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes...

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: [Changelog] What's New in Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Version 1803) - AskVG

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes...

1. I got a new laptop (MSI GL75) and every time I download windows 10, it restarts and takes... - Similar Threads - got laptop MSI

2. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  3. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  4. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  6. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  7. Windows delete drive latter automatically every time I restarted laptop

Windows delete drive latter automatically every time I restarted laptop: Im using windows 10 in hp 15g-dr0006tx that comes with laptop license windows . The problems is windows automatically deletes my disc drive latter and that's why I am not able to see that drives in file manager .. Each time when I restart my laptop that not show my hard...
  8. Windows crashes every time I restart

Windows crashes every time I restart: Every time I restart, my computer shuts down fine, and when it comes time for the loading screen to show up, there's just...nothing. For 10-15 minutes. Then there's a crash report that shows up, and then it starts. But it starts and operates thereafter slowly and in a...
  9. Please Help! Every Time I Restart My Laptop Something New Stops Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help! Every Time I Restart My Laptop Something New Stops Working: So earlier in the week I restarted my laptop - and when I tried to open a picture it couldn't find the picture. Then it couldn't find the app store. Now the option for wifi has totally disappeared - and yes, i reinstalled the drivers and nada. I swear to god, I'm about two...
  10. Bluetooth is Off Every Time I Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is Off Every Time I Restart: I have a Dell XPS13 9350. I recently had to wipe the computer. When I restored it, Bluetooth is off every time I restart the computer. To resolve I have to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter. The troubleshooter reinstalls the device and it fixes it. I would like to find a...