Windows 10: i got a new mother board and cant use nvdia control panel because of device id

Discus and support i got a new mother board and cant use nvdia control panel because of device id in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; basically i got a new motherboard because my first one was dead within 2-3 weeks and am in the process of rma. i had to reactivate windows on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by talalharbi, Aug 19, 2019.

1. i got a new mother board and cant use nvdia control panel because of device id

basically i got a new motherboard because my first one was dead within 2-3 weeks and am in the process of rma. i had to reactivate windows on this motherboard with my old key which took some time but i got through it. the thing is, i cant use nvidia control panel and other apps i have. it gives me an error saying that "CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license."

my parts are as follow

gpu: rtx 2080 ti evga

cpu i9 9900k

32gb ram 3200mhz

motherboard: new: asus prime z390a/ old dead one: msi mpg z390 gaming edge ac

1tb ssd samsung 860 evo

1tb hdd 750gb hdd

:)

talalharbi, Aug 19, 2019
  2. DiscoMax Win User

How to get NVDIA control panel? (Windows 10 64-bit)

Why I want NVDIA control panel

I have heard that if you have NVDIA control panel, it could improve your gaming.

Eventually, my games run between 5 to 20 FPS. Which isn't really good.

I don't know if my old computer had NVDIA control panel, but the games were running at 60 FPS!

So, that's eventually why I want NVDIA control panel.

Intel HD Graphics

I have Intel HD Graphics, which I don't know if It's really good or not.

Well... I got a result from Google, saying... "They're all running integrated graphics,

and that doesn't make them "good" gaming products."

I think It's true, but I still don't know yet.

Trying to download GeForce Experience

GeForce Experience has NVDIA control panel. Which I think I can download from it.

I downloaded the product, and I got a error saying "NVDIA Geforce Experience requires an NVDIA GPU.

Refer to the system requirements." I went to system requirements and clicked on a tab called "Drivers."

I eventually selected "Auto-Detect Your GPU" and it recommended me to download Java.

I'm afraid if It's a virus or not. But please tell me if it is.

Is NVDIA control panel hiding in Windows 10?

I don't know about you, but I think NVDIA control panel runs in all products.

In some of them, I think they are eventually hiding.

Are they? If they are, tell me some steps to open it.

DiscoMax, Aug 19, 2019
  3. windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Aug 19, 2019
  4. i got a new mother board and cant use nvdia control panel because of device id

windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

i got a new mother board and cant use nvdia control panel because of device id

1. i got a new mother board and cant use nvdia control panel because of device id - Similar Threads - got mother board

2. Installing new mother board led to BitLocker recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing new mother board led to BitLocker recovery key ID: I had a support engineer replace and install a new mother board in my Lenovo laptop and post that upon switiching ON, it prompts to key in the Recovery Bitlocker ID. The original bit locker ID associated with my laptop doesn't work. How to get the recovery bitlocker key?...
  3. Installing new mother board led to BitLocker recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing new mother board led to BitLocker recovery key ID: I had a support engineer replace and install a new mother board in my Lenovo laptop and post that upon switiching ON, it prompts to key in the Recovery Bitlocker ID. The original bit locker ID associated with my laptop doesn't work. How to get the recovery bitlocker key?...
  4. new mother board was bitlocker locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new mother board was bitlocker locked.: Hello all-I have an HP G5 mini workstation with windows 10 that died . Called HP support and they determined that the motherboard had failed. they sent a tech out to replace the MB. that didn't solve the problem. They left the new MB in the machine and sent back the OG board...
  5. NVDIA control panel closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVDIA control panel closes: NVIDIA GEFORCE 840M control panel closes automatically Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvdia-control-panel-closes/7f7036c3-3236-49fd-947d-10bbb5f6b875
  6. Mother Board

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mother Board: I've seen a few articals that have said the 200 series chip set isn't compatible with the 300 series. But what I don't understand is how it isn't compatible. I have a Asus Rog Maximus IX Hero Mother Board and it's made for the 200 series. Why can't I just install the proper...
  7. Upgrading to a new mother board

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading to a new mother board: I purchased a prebuilt gaming PC.. I am going to be upgrading to a RTX 2080ti and adding more ram to it. eventually I am going to Dual 2080ti but my motherboard only supports 1 video card ASUS Prime B450. I am going to purchase a new mother board that supports multiple GPU's....
  8. new mother board windows not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new mother board windows not activate: mother board replaced need activation code for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-mother-board-windows-not-activate/2beec7a1-fd69-4132-9246-f5543d98a055"
  9. Changed mother board cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed mother board cant activate windows: I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get windows activated....
  10. No Nvdia Icon in Control Panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Nvdia Icon in Control Panel: Hmmn? I noticed Win 10 installed its own digitally signed driver says its the latest 5.362 but date is 22/07/2015 Downloading the latest drivers from Nvidia for my GTX970 shockingly my system reports that I can't install them. I don't know how I'm going to get the...