Windows 10: i got a new pc and bought windows activated but the windows was changed to my school...

Discus and support i got a new pc and bought windows activated but the windows was changed to my school... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft,I want to enquire about my problem with the windows package. I have gotten a new PC from aftershock and have set it up normally. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dion LimYu Harn, Mar 18, 2022.

1. i got a new pc and bought windows activated but the windows was changed to my school...

Dear Microsoft,I want to enquire about my problem with the windows package. I have gotten a new PC from aftershock and have set it up normally. The first time I set it up and was able to use it for a while but accidentally signed in into my school Microsoft account and ended up not being able to fully utilize the Windows 10 features because it was changed to windows education unknowingly. I asked Aftershock for help and they kindly help me reset and redo my windows however the problem happened again when I got my PC back and it changed back to windows education without me knowing how or why. P

:)

Dion LimYu Harn, Mar 18, 2022

2. Question about Windows activation

Question about Windows activation after MoBo change

Im thinking of changing my motherboard, will I still be able to reinstall my genuine Windows XP Home Edition and activate it with Micro$oft, or is a new motherboard classed as a new PC *Confused i got a new pc  and bought windows activated but the windows was changed to my school... :confused:

HookeyStreet, Mar 18, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2022
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

i got a new pc and bought windows activated but the windows was changed to my school...

windows activation—hardware changed siginficantly

From time to time on my thoroughbred PC, I get a Windows activation message that says my hardware changed siginificantly and I have to re-activate Windows. My hardware hasn't changed any more than a network card (went from a wireless g card to onboard lan to a wired network card), and the install is legit. Why is it doing this, and how can I stop it?

Thema:

i got a new pc and bought windows activated but the windows was changed to my school...

1. i got a new pc and bought windows activated but the windows was changed to my school... - Similar Threads - got bought activated

2. Bought a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a new PC: I bought a used PC from someone thru Facebook marketplace. Last night I was trying to delet all of the past owners administration on it and restart the whole computer to factory from 0.Now it’s at a stage we’re apparently something’s got deleted I assume but when I turn the...
  3. Bought a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a new PC: I bought a used PC from someone thru Facebook marketplace. Last night I was trying to delet all of the past owners administration on it and restart the whole computer to factory from 0.Now it’s at a stage we’re apparently something’s got deleted I assume but when I turn the...
  4. Bought a new PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. i got a new pc and bought windows activated but the windows was changed to my school...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got a new pc and bought windows activated but the windows was changed to my school...: Dear Microsoft,I want to enquire about my problem with the windows package. I have gotten a new PC from aftershock and have set it up normally. The first time I set it up and was able to use it for a while but accidentally signed in into my school Microsoft account and ended...
  6. C:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop. I bought a new pc and got this. Is there...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop. I bought a new pc and got this. Is there...: Title Edit:that file is deleted just to clear it up submitted by /u/youresowarminside [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mong6w/cwindowssystem32configsystemprofiledesktop_i/
  7. I just bought a new pc and it won't let me activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just bought a new pc and it won't let me activate windows: I just got a new pc from Microcenter. It's a Cyberpower. The specs has Windows 10 listed and yet, I went through the set up process and now I keep getting messages that I need to activate Windows 10. I have nothing to activate it with, no key code or anything. I figured...
  8. Bought Windows Pro for my new PC, now have activation error for Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Windows Pro for my new PC, now have activation error for Enterprise: I bought a new PC and paid for the $99 upgrade to Win 10 Pro through the Windows store. I installed it, got an error. Tried again, kept getting an error. Sysinfo still said Win 10 Home. This morning I powered up the PC to try again with the Pro upgrade and got an...
  9. Changed hardware - windows not activated - bought and installed a new copy - still not...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed hardware - windows not activated - bought and installed a new copy - still not...: Yesterday I upgraded my PC hardware Mobo, CPU, PSU, RAM, the works and Windows couldn't detect it was still the same system so it got deactivated. Last I checked my Windows license was connected to my Microsoft account so it should be possible to transfer it over but it...
  10. Cant activate windows.. I bought product key online and activated on my PC then It...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate windows.. I bought product key online and activated on my PC then It...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/isseiasia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haf7gb/cant_activate_windows_i_bought_product_key_online/