Windows 10: i got a problem when i open microsoft store

Discus and support i got a problem when i open microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Code: 0x80131500 and CV: gvEXMJWxL0iEsfYG how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hung pro, Sep 28, 2022.

1. hung pro Win User

i got a problem when i open microsoft store

Code: 0x80131500 and CV: gvEXMJWxL0iEsfYG how to fix it?

:)

hung pro, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 28, 2022
  4. i got a problem when i open microsoft store

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

i got a problem when i open microsoft store

1. i got a problem when i open microsoft store - Similar Threads - got problem open

2. i got microsoft store error 0x80246008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got microsoft store error 0x80246008: I wanted to download a game but when i downloaded it the error prevented me from downloading a game.How do i get rid of the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-microsoft-store-error-0x80246008/7f59c7e3-8638-4ca3-8ae3-4562b909ee8c
  3. i got microsoft store error 0x80246008

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got microsoft store error 0x80246008: I wanted to download a game but when i downloaded it the error prevented me from downloading a game.How do i get rid of the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-microsoft-store-error-0x80246008/7f59c7e3-8638-4ca3-8ae3-4562b909ee8c
  4. When I open Microsoft store nothing happens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I open Microsoft store nothing happens: When I open Microsoft store nothing happens It has been like that for about a few months and I still cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-microsoft-store-nothing-happens/d62471ab-c4db-4f28-ac0f-84d2c5da08d3
  5. When I open Microsoft store nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open Microsoft store nothing happens: When I open Microsoft store nothing happens It has been like that for about a few months and I still cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-microsoft-store-nothing-happens/d62471ab-c4db-4f28-ac0f-84d2c5da08d3
  6. When I open Microsoft store nothing happens

7. i got a problem when i open microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i got a problem when i open microsoft store: Code: 0x80131500 and CV: gvEXMJWxL0iEsfYG how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-problem-when-i-open-microsoft-store/ef24d5eb-9d09-4cab-837c-1d44ccbb383e
  8. i got a problem when i open microsoft store

i got a problem when i open microsoft store: Code: 0x80131500 and CV: gvEXMJWxL0iEsfYG how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-problem-when-i-open-microsoft-store/ef24d5eb-9d09-4cab-837c-1d44ccbb383e
  9. I got a problem when i try to hibernate.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a problem when i try to hibernate.: When i click in hibernate, it seems to do it. But when i want to turn on the pc againt, it shows the windows logo, and freezes. (it doesnt appear the circle) and it forces me to push the power button, making my laptop to turn off and when starts is like i turned off. So i...
  10. Microsoft Store opens when I insert a DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Store opens when I insert a DVD: I see that others have had this problem previously, but it is brand new to me as of this week. Something must have updated and caused a problem. I have tried following all of the previously posted suggestions and have restarted my computer and nothing - NOTHING - seems to...