Windows 10: I got a problem when i try to hibernate.

Discus and support I got a problem when i try to hibernate. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i click in hibernate, it seems to do it. But when i want to turn on the pc againt, it shows the windows logo, and freezes. (it doesnt appear the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Crimson_Snake, Mar 2, 2020.

1. I got a problem when i try to hibernate.

When i click in hibernate, it seems to do it. But when i want to turn on the pc againt, it shows the windows logo, and freezes. (it doesnt appear the circle) and it forces me to push the power button, making my laptop to turn off and when starts is like i turned off. So i dont know how to make my laptop hibernate properely. (Excuse my english is not my main language.

submitted by /u/Crimson_Snake
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Crimson_Snake, Mar 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

I got a problem when i try to hibernate.

hibernate, but shuts down

Hello,

We suggest to manually setup hibernation on your computer. You may follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop and select Personalize.
    • Click Lock screen>Screen saver settings>Change power settings>Choose what the power buttons do.

• Change the settings When I press the power button, click
      hibernate.
    • Click Save changes.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

I got a problem when i try to hibernate.

1. I got a problem when i try to hibernate. - Similar Threads - got problem try

2. I got a problem when start the server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a problem when start the server: This the message appearedBooting from PXE Device 1: Embedded NIC 1 Port 1 Partition 1››Start PXE over IPu4.PXE-E18: Server response timeout.Boot Failed: PXE Device 1: Embedded NIC 1 Port 1 Partition 1No boot device available or Operating Sustem detected.Please ensure a...
  3. I got a problem when start the server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I got a problem when start the server: This the message appearedBooting from PXE Device 1: Embedded NIC 1 Port 1 Partition 1››Start PXE over IPu4.PXE-E18: Server response timeout.Boot Failed: PXE Device 1: Embedded NIC 1 Port 1 Partition 1No boot device available or Operating Sustem detected.Please ensure a...
  4. I got a problem when start the server

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I got this problem when I tried to make recovery to my windows 11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this problem when I tried to make recovery to my windows 11??: I got this problem when I tried to make recovery to my windows 11?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-problem-when-i-tried-to-make-recovery/88c80380-d511-4008-ae8f-5de1b0e34e9b
  6. I got this problem when I tried to make recovery to my windows 11??

I got this problem when I tried to make recovery to my windows 11??: I got this problem when I tried to make recovery to my windows 11?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-problem-when-i-tried-to-make-recovery/88c80380-d511-4008-ae8f-5de1b0e34e9b
  7. i got a problem when i open microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i got a problem when i open microsoft store: Code: 0x80131500 and CV: gvEXMJWxL0iEsfYG how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-problem-when-i-open-microsoft-store/ef24d5eb-9d09-4cab-837c-1d44ccbb383e
  8. i got a problem when i open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got a problem when i open microsoft store: Code: 0x80131500 and CV: gvEXMJWxL0iEsfYG how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-problem-when-i-open-microsoft-store/ef24d5eb-9d09-4cab-837c-1d44ccbb383e
  9. i got a problem when i open microsoft store

10. When I Tried to Reset I got a BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I Tried to Reset I got a BSOD: I was trying to reset my computer that has Windows 10 earlier today. When it was almost completed , I got the BSOD. It said the error was INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I tried resetting it once. It gave me the BSOD twice and it then it went into the login screen and I got back in...