Windows 10: I Got a question when do a custom avtar on on the pc and phone it does not work

Discus and support I Got a question when do a custom avtar on on the pc and phone it does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why does my custom avtar does not work when i so it on pc it keep saying try it in a litte while i do agin still say it does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VictorLewis2, Apr 1, 2020.

1. I Got a question when do a custom avtar on on the pc and phone it does not work

why does my custom avtar does not work when i so it on pc it keep saying try it in a litte while i do agin still say it does not work.

:)

VictorLewis2, Apr 1, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 1, 2020
  3. how i can change my avtar

How i can change my Avtar through my MSN id in my system.

Sumit00782, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

I Got a question when do a custom avtar on on the pc and phone it does not work

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

I Got a question when do a custom avtar on on the pc and phone it does not work

1. I Got a question when do a custom avtar on on the pc and phone it does not work - Similar Threads - Got question custom

2. I got a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a question: What if i want to change the bsod color can i change it without destroying device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-question/48d81a56-f1ad-4349-a8d2-74c747dab314
  3. I got a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a question: What if i want to change the bsod color can i change it without destroying device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-question/48d81a56-f1ad-4349-a8d2-74c747dab314
  4. I got a question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Phone connect does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone connect does not work.: Phone connect does not work. QR code not working and the links that MS sends me just go to a rabbit hole of ads and nonrelated software . Every step of the way I have to stop sign in to get verified . So aggressively the opposite of easy . It would be easier to learn a code...
  6. customer service phone number not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    customer service phone number not working: Can I get an urgent help. I tried to call your lines 180011102363, 800 6427 6738 however it says its incorrect. Can you help me how to call on your lines as I cannot tell my main problems in messages. I need to talk to a representative....
  7. hey I got a Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hey I got a Question: what is cmdtool: failed with hr = 0x80070005. mean ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-got-a-question/d2a5901a-0319-49bf-9ab9-83f083272ad6
  8. i got a spam question

in Windows 10 Support
    i got a spam question: yesterday i had to do a cookie rest in the chrome browser, after doing that i went into the chrome settings and did a password reset. so as i was doing that i got a few red page items. i do not remember now what sites, one was foscam site. anyway as soon as i got the red...
  9. I got a question, I got an virus but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a question, I got an virus but...: I got a virus because I accidentally forgot to turn on virus defender. Now I was able to remove the virus, but cmd still opens at the beginning when I am entering my screen after looking in. But nothing is happing, but every program starts with administration rights no matter...
  10. I got this phone call.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got this phone call.....: so I got this call this morning and the voicemail said "You're Microsoft subscription will end by then end of the day all Microsoft features will end today" as well as call this number now to renew is this real or fake?...