Windows 10: I got a rat in my windows how to fix please help

Discus and support I got a rat in my windows how to fix please help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have 2 windows 10 I dual booted and i got a rat remote access trojon in my 2nd windows 10 so I deleted my partition in which my 2nd windows 10 was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NerguccioT9, Jun 24, 2022.

1. I got a rat in my windows how to fix please help

I have 2 windows 10 I dual booted and i got a rat remote access trojon in my 2nd windows 10 so I deleted my partition in which my 2nd windows 10 was installed and i have heard that viruses can move from one partition to another so my question is do i have virus in my 1st windows 10 too or not and if i have will reseting my whole laptop and installing a new OS will be fine or the virus will still be there. Please help

:)

NerguccioT9, Jun 24, 2022

2. How to Remove RAT

I'm not sure if these Revenge-RAT v0.3 file detections have anything to do with what you are having:

What is this exe file? Is this file safe? Check here

When you're clicking on the red "Not trusted" you'll see more details and also links to respective VirusTotal scans.

Suggestion to run the Emsisoft Emergency Kit, see item 3 here:
    List of Malware Removal Tools

Perhaps it's best to ask for free expert help in a specialized forum, see i.e. here:

Might be best to do a clean reinstall, please do read through
    this
    thread.

Jsssssssss, Jun 24, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2022
  4. I got a rat in my windows how to fix please help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

I got a rat in my windows how to fix please help

1. I got a rat in my windows how to fix please help - Similar Threads - got rat fix

2. I think i got ratted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got ratted.: I was downloading mods for a game then i tried to open the game but it kept crashing i asked someone in the mod community for help he asked for a photo of the file that contains mods and he said i got ratted. I then opened my security app malwarebytes and it detected 17 files...
  3. I think i got ratted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i got ratted.: I was downloading mods for a game then i tried to open the game but it kept crashing i asked someone in the mod community for help he asked for a photo of the file that contains mods and he said i got ratted. I then opened my security app malwarebytes and it detected 17 files...
  4. Need help with RAT on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help with RAT on my laptop: Hi Microsoft people, I need help pretty quick. Recently I installed an exe and it made a RAT go on my laptop and the people have remote access, I've factory reset it or wiped the partitions a few times but it didn't help, I have an HP Pavilion gaming laptop hopefully I can...
  5. Need help with RAT on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with RAT on my laptop: Hi Microsoft people, I need help pretty quick. Recently I installed an exe and it made a RAT go on my laptop and the people have remote access, I've factory reset it or wiped the partitions a few times but it didn't help, I have an HP Pavilion gaming laptop hopefully I can...
  6. please help i got BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help i got BSOD: Crash ListCreated by using BlueScreenViewDump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  7. please help i got BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help i got BSOD: Crash ListCreated by using BlueScreenViewDump FileCrash TimeBug Check StringBug Check CodeParameter 1Parameter 2Parameter 3Parameter 4Caused By DriverCaused By AddressFile DescriptionProduct NameCompanyFile VersionProcessorCrash AddressStack Address 1Stack Address 2Stack...
  8. i got this issue please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i got this issue please help: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff8016e4fa320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 16393Extra information about the problemBucket...
  9. How to fix this please help

How to fix this please help: ESIF8.7.10200.12510 TYPE: ERROR MODULE: DPTF TIME 18723 msDPTF Build Version: 8.7.10200.12510DPTF Build Date: Nov 5 2019 18:36:19Source File: c:\jenkins\workspace\dptf\src\dptf\sources\policies\configtdppolicy\configtdppolicy.cpp @ line 390Executing Function:...
  10. I got a rat and I can't do anything

I got a rat and I can't do anything: I recently installed a file from what I thought was a friend and later found out I got a rat from it! I located that the program is called psbnzaksvc and is in system32 folder. I can't close it in task manager, so I can't delete it from the folder. I can't factor reset my...