Windows 10: I got a really bad virus, how to get rid of it

Discus and support I got a really bad virus, how to get rid of it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; short story long, I got a really bad virus that puts . npsk at after the format like .jpg.npsk but when I change it back to . jpg it just shows as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bebo991, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Bebo991 Win User

I got a really bad virus, how to get rid of it

short story long, I got a really bad virus that puts . npsk at after the format like .jpg.npsk but when I change it back to . jpg it just shows as corrupted and they left a note to send 980$ to send me a software to remove it, fk them, any help with this problem cuz it did this to all of my personal files, any chance of getting them back

:)

Bebo991, Mar 21, 2020

2. Can't get rid of virus by usual means

I just got a virus this morning. It won't allow me to use my recycle bin, or Windows Media Player, or Draftsight 2016, which I really need. I ran the malicious software removal tool, and the Windows 10 anti-virus protector (the "shield"), and both said
    everything was OK. What can I do to get rid of this virus?

JayScott_914, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. I got a really bad virus, how to get rid of it :)

Sajer, Mar 21, 2020
  4. JWW-936 Win User

How to get rid of a virus?

How do you get rid of a virus that asking you to call a phone nim ber to fix

Modified title from: Virus

JWW-936, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. I got a really bad virus, how to get rid of it - Similar Threads - got really bad

2. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  3. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  4. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get help with a bad virus

How do I get help with a bad virus: I have a bad virus and need to talk/chat with MS immediately...thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-help-with-a-bad-virus/e530a99c-e93f-426e-8370-6d5cc0596eb7
  6. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  7. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...
  8. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?: I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it. It only gave me the "Allow" option....
  9. Really bad virus

Really bad virus: i have a really bad virus on my computer. Whenever i try to get on the pc crashes, with “BAD POOL HEADER” and it only crashes no matter what. I have tried thr windows recovery option, crashes. Doing Troubleshoot>Reset this pc>remove all my files>just remove my files>Reset and...
  10. How to get rid of One SystemCare virus?

How to get rid of One SystemCare virus?: One SystemCare sneaked into my laptop maybe during browsing websites or downloading, now WD will notice me about it everytime I start the system or around every 2 hours. I've uninstalled One SystemCare from Control Panel and even deleted such an exe program from...