Windows 10: I got a red! in a question mark on my task bar, it takes me to scans but "analyzing your...

Discus and support I got a red! in a question mark on my task bar, it takes me to scans but "analyzing your... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a red! in a question mark on my task bar, it takes me to scans but "analyzing your system" Stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by martinaronson, Apr 2, 2020.

1. I got a red! in a question mark on my task bar, it takes me to scans but "analyzing your...

I got a red! in a question mark on my task bar, it takes me to scans but "analyzing your system" Stops

:)

martinaronson, Apr 2, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    task bar question

Hi Peter,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Apr 2, 2020
  4. I got a red! in a question mark on my task bar, it takes me to scans but "analyzing your...

Unable to hide Task bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to hide Task bar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

a. Right click on the Task bar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the task bar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

If the issue persists try the below steps to restart the Windows Explorer and check if that helps.

Step 1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager

Step 2: Click on
    More details.

Step 3: Under the Processes tab, right-click on Windows Explorer entry and then click Restart.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

I got a red! in a question mark on my task bar, it takes me to scans but "analyzing your...

1. I got a red! in a question mark on my task bar, it takes me to scans but "analyzing your... - Similar Threads - got red question

2. Task bar question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar question: I would like to now if there is a way to lock the task bar so that it does not pop up when the mouse goes over it. I have several apps that I have to click at the bottom of the screen and when a lot of times my mouse goes to the bottom and up pops the task bar and covers the...
  3. Task bar question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar question: I would like to now if there is a way to lock the task bar so that it does not pop up when the mouse goes over it. I have several apps that I have to click at the bottom of the screen and when a lot of times my mouse goes to the bottom and up pops the task bar and covers the...
  4. task bar question

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar question: I have 2 monitors. how do i get the taskbar on the second one to be the same as the one on my main monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-question/640f704b-0d49-4316-b94a-e41379a59dbc
  5. task bar question

task bar question: I have 2 monitors. how do i get the taskbar on the second one to be the same as the one on my main monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-question/640f704b-0d49-4316-b94a-e41379a59dbc
  6. Hi I got a BSOD can someone analyze the dump files for me?

Hi I got a BSOD can someone analyze the dump files for me?: I got a BSOD immediately after installing microsoft teams , but then my laptop is still accessible.Also it was written as STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION.Also I have verified before it is not due to ram. here is the link...
  7. Question on my task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on my task bar: So recently I just tried to open steam on my computer but it didn’t load so I turned off my computer,once I reopened I realized my search bar on the task bar DOES NOT WORK like it doesn’t load anything and I can’t type anything in it PLEASE HELP last time somethings like this...
  8. Task bar questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar questions: My computer just did an update, and now the Task bar is bright white. I can't seem to change it in the settings. In the settings, underneath "Show accent color on the following surfaces", there is an option I can't click on that says "Start, taskbar, and action center". Any...
  9. Windows defender Task bar red cross

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender Task bar red cross: Can someone help me please. I am using windows 10. The defender shield icon in the taskbar has a red cross on it meaning actions required. When I open the dashboard all the items have green ticks stating no action required! When I try to do a manual definition update nothing...
  10. Task Bar Icon Space Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Bar Icon Space Question: When I click on a task bar icon to run a program, the icon expands horizontally to occupy around 3 cm of task bar space. Is there any way to reduce the space it occupies? 14669