Windows 10: I got a security alert and now my computer is locked up. What do I do?

Discus and support I got a security alert and now my computer is locked up. What do I do? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got this message" ** Windows warning Alert** Error # Please call us immediately at +1-885-322-3864 toll free I called but, it didn't sound like... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonTimm, Mar 10, 2020.

1. DonTimm Win User

I got a security alert and now my computer is locked up. What do I do?

I got this message"

** Windows warning Alert**

Error #

Please call us immediately at +1-885-322-3864 toll free

I called but, it didn't sound like a valid Microsoft rep so I hung up. Now my computer is frozen. What should I do?

thanks

:)

DonTimm, Mar 10, 2020

2. pop-ups security alerts

Tried everything that was suggested . Still getting security alerts ( even while reading the e-mail from this issue .Also .when I tried to enter command prompt as was suggested on this .
    • Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Select Command Prompt.
    • Type cd/.
    • Press Enter.
    • Type "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -extoff.
    • Press Enter.
    • This did not go through .I forget the answer it gave ?
    • But nothing happened to change the fact I get security alerts ( in all I.E 11 , yahoo.ca.com/ my home page & Facebook ) in fact on any page I open .So annoying .I click esc, it stops and comes right back on my screen .Also tried the internet
      settings suggested on tools .Dated Aug,20.2017. Thank you .

leonormarie, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Mar 10, 2020
  4. I got a security alert and now my computer is locked up. What do I do?

Jsssssssss, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

I got a security alert and now my computer is locked up. What do I do?

1. I got a security alert and now my computer is locked up. What do I do? - Similar Threads - got security alert

2. if i got the computer security locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i got the computer security locked: call "877 747 1134" idk if its a scam, but i also downloaded an app to give them control of my computer but i closed out the application and he doesnt have anything on me nd didn't sign into my banking info like they asked, can anyone confirm it was a scam for me? wish i...
  3. if i got the computer security locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i got the computer security locked: call "877 747 1134" idk if its a scam, but i also downloaded an app to give them control of my computer but i closed out the application and he doesnt have anything on me nd didn't sign into my banking info like they asked, can anyone confirm it was a scam for me? wish i...
  4. What do i do now???

What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  5. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  6. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?: My other Microsoft account got hacked and deleted this was only a few days ago and I can't get it back. I have tried going through the recovery page it just says that it doesn't exist. This is an issue because my Microsoft account is linked to another laptop and also my...
  7. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?: My other Microsoft account got hacked and deleted this was only a few days ago and I can't get it back. I have tried going through the recovery page it just says that it doesn't exist. This is an issue because my Microsoft account is linked to another laptop and also my...
  8. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

9. I reseted my pc and now i got this what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I reseted my pc and now i got this what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/killer2X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/im05nh/i_reseted_my_pc_and_now_i_got_this_what_to_do/
  10. my computer scammed what do I do now

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer scammed what do I do now: computer has been scamed what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-scammed-what-do-i-do-now/aefcbc75-8029-4b4c-ae7b-0e17d8146a1b"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amber alerts blocked on PC windoes 10