Windows 10: I got a start problem in my laptop it shows error 0xc0000225 that your computer couldn’t...

Discus and support I got a start problem in my laptop it shows error 0xc0000225 that your computer couldn’t... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir i just downloaded itunes spftware from browser after doing that i just restart my computer but it doesnt start and shows me the error 0xc0000225... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jashanpreet sinngh, Dec 26, 2018.

1. I got a start problem in my laptop it shows error 0xc0000225 that your computer couldn’t...

Sir i just downloaded itunes spftware from browser after doing that i just restart my computer but it doesnt start and shows me the error 0xc0000225 that your computer wouldn’t start properly i can see some some options below but i can’t be aple to touch them.help me

:)

Jashanpreet sinngh, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Homeless Win User

0xc0000225 boot error

For some odd reason when I turned on my computer today, I was greeted with the error 0xc0000225 stating that my NLS files were corrupt/missing. I am Running Vista x64 and so far have tried the following:

Replace NLS files
    Windows repair utility
    Restored an old working registry backup
    Tried booting with different ram configurations
    Created new BCD / Boot
    Chkdsk

Google suggests something about apci, but my gigabyte ud3p doesn't have such an option (already vista compatible) and it seems to only occur to people who are initially installing and not people who already have a working copy.

Homeless, Dec 26, 2018
  3. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 26, 2018
  4. I got a start problem in my laptop it shows error 0xc0000225 that your computer couldn’t...

Getting error "PC needs to be repaired " Error code: 0xc0000225

Original Title[0xc0000225]

How do i fix my HP laptop when it says, PC needs to be repaired, Error code: 0xc0000225, but I have no Recovery Disk or no USB stick, please please tell me how can i fix this step by step & oh it had
    windows 10, I'm sorry I didn't mention that in the beginning .

ArthurPelley, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

I got a start problem in my laptop it shows error 0xc0000225 that your computer couldn’t...

1. I got a start problem in my laptop it shows error 0xc0000225 that your computer couldn’t... - Similar Threads - got start problem

2. my computer couldn’t start properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer couldn’t start properly: i tried turning on my computer today and it gave me an error message that it couldn’t start properly. the error code is 0xc0000001 and if says the computer needs to be repaired. i am confused as what that entails and i would like to have my computer up and running as soon as...
  3. my computer couldn’t start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer couldn’t start properly: i tried turning on my computer today and it gave me an error message that it couldn’t start properly. the error code is 0xc0000001 and if says the computer needs to be repaired. i am confused as what that entails and i would like to have my computer up and running as soon as...
  4. my computer couldn’t start properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc0000225: My laptop wont start and has the Error 0xc0000225 and I am unable to go into safe mode meaning my only other option is to get a disk/USB with a recovery tool. However, I dont have a USB/disc or a functioning computer to download the tool onto. Any suggestions would be helpful...
  6. Got a error saying couldn’t automatically repair my laptop,tried this tutorial but I don’t...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got a error saying couldn’t automatically repair my laptop,tried this tutorial but I don’t...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/universe130 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9esyt/got_a_error_saying_couldnt_automatically_repair/
  7. Windows 10 Won't Start Error 0xc0000225

Windows 10 Won't Start Error 0xc0000225: Hi! My Windows 10 desktop pc won't boot. Steps that created the issue: I clicked the scan my disk in the notifications and it says to restart my pc. After scanning on startup, the error popup saying it can't start, so it tries to automatic repair, but no luck. The error...
  8. Error 0xc0000225

Error 0xc0000225: So whenever i try to reset my pc, by using shift restart. I always get an error saying i need to repair my pc befor ei can do this. Ive looked up viedos on how to fix it but most of them say use command prompt but i cant open anythibg using shift restart. Of anyone has info...
  9. your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225: I need help with this error. I have the installation media on a USB device but cant get to the boot screen. never gives me a prompt to load the usb device. My computer keeps loading me to the blue screen with Recovery: your pc couldn't start properly 0xc0000225. i have a...
  10. Error 0xc0000225

Error 0xc0000225: Hello. My computer is a 2-year old HP Pavilion x360 running Windows 10. My computer has been down for the count for around two weeks and fortunately, I haven't needed to boot up my computer as I have recently finished school. When it went to rest, I could not "wake" it by...
Tags: